Sign in to follow this  
Tydjet

Show buff on enemy players

Hello,

Im looking for an addon showing curent buff on my enemy player target. Id'like to show what i can dispel (offensive dispel). If possible id'like to keep the Blizzard ui format under the target unit frame.

Im using modui et UnitframeImproved and i dl'ike to keep that way.

I know antagnist do the job, but i dont like the way it's doing. Just like enemynaturecastbar.

thanks

i see you're the autor of the addon. Can you put a screenshot online to see how it works please? Cant log in right now.

it doesn't have a look itself, it hooks into the api functions for debuffs. Most unitframes will show them just as they would on a friendly target.

Edited by shirsig

5 hours ago, shirsig said:

it doesn't have a look itself, it hooks into the api functions for debuffs. Most unitframes will show them just as they would on a friendly target.

Hello, it doesnt work at all. Nothing special happens. I have a !EB folder and and !EB addon on the game, but when i tagret an enemy player, i see nothing. I try to uncheck all my addon expect this one and nothing happens to.
Try on druid and a priest. 2 classes with a lot a self buff. 

Like I wrote, for "some of them". This kind of tracking is very limited so I've done it only for buffs which can only have one application per player and cannot be refreshed which are the most accurate. You could add others to the list in the top of the file but you'll never be able to correctly detect reapplications or track multiple instances of the same buff correctly so it may be more confusing than helpful.

Also it can never detect already active buffs, only buffs which are applied on an enemy within combat log range.

Edited by shirsig

There is no way at all to see buffs already launch on a player? Like benediction of fortitude from priest, every benediction from paladin, arcane intelligence from mage, etc...?