Avtre

Fresh 60 aiming for PVP

Hi guys and girls.

I'm wondering how to proceed as a fresh 60 aiming to ret pvp mostly (reckbombs, yes please).

Should I just start with farming av rep for pighead and keep ranking up till blue pvp gear.

Or is it worth farming some gear before I start pvp since my gear from leveling will suck? 

If the later, what gear is recommended to obtain pre raid for pala ret pvp? What blues from dungeons is essential for pvping?

I only got experience from warrior in vanilla and what I've read here, you can't gear up similar as a ret paladin

Thanks 

Best regards

Avtre

Maybe try a PVP healing build to run dungeons to get some solid gear and money. Make friends with a pvp premade and run WSG (Blessing of Freedom) OP

yes, get AV exalted as soon as possible for TUF and Don Julio first - then grind bgs as either full reck bomber or go for some premades as a holy reck build so you can throw heals out and still be able to 1shot horde nubs

play holy reck, heal and one-shot FCs and rogues, ez game ez life

if you want to have fun, play whatever, it doesn't matter, but if you want to rank and/or premade, holy or holy reck

Thanks for replies!

So AV first and try to rank up fast with a 21/25/5 spec using SoR? Is a hybrid spec working even without any kind of proper gear? Or do I need to farm some essential gear? As previously said I will only have the ret lvling greens to begin with..