moncho096

Wrath of the Lich King

Hello Elysium Community. 

I have been wondering about Wrath of the Lich King server, is there any plans for it? is there going to be one?  if yes, when? anytime soon?

Many people quit retail & private servers to join here, because we all see the success of this server, we even stopped considering it being a pirate server, we accept it as LEGACY server. 

That motivates people to join, the Elysium population is high, perhaps now it's the most populated server out there, i mean, most of the private servers are faking their numbers.

A lot of people, are waiting for Wrath of the Lich King server, we love Vanilla, but for some of us, it's either too hard or too old, so they prefer WotLK. As we see Elysium being legacy server, i believe it should have WotLK server, if there is one, this server will be extremely populated and fun.

Vanilla > TBC > WoTLK

you have awhile to wait if it does happen my friend, Keep an eye out on the Joint Legacy Network, It will be years away.

38 minutes ago, Lollies said:

Vanilla > TBC > WoTLK

I don't think we can truly compare them. WotLK was considered the best expansion. It's still favorite expansion to so many people. Vanilla brings more nostalgia, it has its pros and cons, they are much different, which is why they cannot be compared, they both are great and i hope to see them up and running in the near future.

Edited by moncho096

There's at least 3 very high quality wrath servers out there. Gamer District, Warmane and Dakaran-WoW. Take your pick.

1 hour ago, Geston said:

There's at least 3 very high quality wrath servers out there. Gamer District, Warmane and Dakaran-WoW. Take your pick.

Quality yes, what kept me away is their "professional" staff members that hide and fake things up, liars. I trust Elysium. All others suck. Especially Bugmane, 12,000 players online counter, 80% are fake numbers, it's nice strategic to make their players donate in order to skip queues of thousand of people, which are completely fake.

Edited by moncho096

5 hours ago, moncho096 said:

I don't think we can truly compare them. WotLK was considered the best expansion. It's still favorite expansion to so many people. Vanilla brings more nostalgia, it has its pros and cons, they are much different, which is why they cannot be compared, they both are great and i hope to see them up and running in the near future.

It wasn't a comparison, A timeline.

6 hours ago, moncho096 said:

Quality yes, what kept me away is their "professional" staff members that hide and fake things up, liars. I trust Elysium. All others suck. Especially Bugmane, 12,000 players online counter, 80% are fake numbers, it's nice strategic to make their players donate in order to skip queues of thousand of people, which are completely fake.

I played 8 years on Molten/Warmane and stop talking crap its a quality server. And you have x1  non pay2win realm too.

You can play "The Battle for the Undercity" and the ICC battleship on Warmane now. In my opinion they're doing a great work, so Elysium Vanilla and Warmane Wotlk is the best thing for me. Now i need a nice TBC private server and my WoW experience is complete :)

43 minutes ago, arucado said:

Warmane staff is cancer, and there is no non-pay2win realm, the realm you mention is called Lordaeron and it has it's own "marketplace" rofl, items just cost way more.

Nope. This was changed in october. You can only buy some mounts and crap. 

4 hours ago, toniplavna said:

I played 8 years on Molten/Warmane and stop talking crap its a quality server. And you have x1  non pay2win realm too.

True, it's a quality server, and not pay2win, but the staff suck, trust me, i've played long enough, i know the staff, they always lie and ban people who tell the truth. I'd rather not talk about it.

Also if Elysium release WotLK server, within time, it'll be a lot better than Crapmane, it will be really nice because it'll have real players, real queue.

7 hours ago, gotmilk0112 said:

I'd like them to focus on fixing and perfecting vanilla before starting on other expansions.

That works for me, as long as they release WotLK in the future. People see Elysium as legacy server, others are just private servers, some of them fake huge numbers to attract players and get money. 

Edited by moncho096

14 hours ago, moncho096 said:

Actually TBC is considered the best expansion. ;)

Edited by Rckstr

4 hours ago, Rckstr said:

Actually TBC is considered the best expansion. ;)

I started playing WoW in this expansion, and it was truly great, but i've got to say, WotLK was more fun for me.

Also WotLK got a lot more subscribers to the game, than other WoW expansions. It was the era where Blizzard really pumped out massive subscribers.

Edited by moncho096

I believe, as legacy server, Elysium should have both Vanilla and WotLK at good / perfect state. Like it is now. High population, real numbers, good updates & fixes.

Note: There's too many TBC & Cataclysm servers out there, we don't need them here, but WotLK we do. 

The Lich King is dead and WoW died with him.

Edited by moncho096

On 2/10/2017 at 5:54 PM, moncho096 said:

Not this crap again, I played there and used a census addon, their numbers were real. While Warmane certainly has problems, like with their overly strict staff, fake numbers are not one of them.

It will be a long time, if ever, before Elysium has WotLK servers. Elysium should focus on Vanilla, which is where their heart is.

Edited by Bioness

10 hours ago, Bioness said:

Not this crap again, I played there and used a census addon, their numbers were real. While Warmane certainly has problems, like with their overly strict staff, fake numbers are not one of them.

It will be a long time, if ever, before Elysium has WotLK servers. Elysium should focus on Vanilla, which is where their heart is.

You can't possible use Census add-on there, addons like this don't work properly. Many people published videos about population, showing that it's fake. Days after they limited the /who feature, now it's only displaying 50 people, there is no way to see their real population. I used the Census add-on too. You have absolutely no proof of their numbers being real. Also, even their founder said that there are tweaks to population. A year ago i used to say the same things, i always protected their server and staff. But i realized that everything was true about them. they are liars, and everybody knows it. People play there because of the quality and stability. Also before the merge, both Deathwing and Ragnaros had like 3000 players. They merged those realms into Icecrown, and with simple mathematics, the  population after the merge should be 6000, but god bless they were 8000 and going up. I saw it, it was in a matter of 5 minutes.

Edited by moncho096

20 hours ago, moncho096 said:

I started playing WoW in this expansion, and it was truly great, but i've got to say, WotLK was more fun for me.

Also WotLK got a lot more subscribers to the game, than other WoW expansions. It was the era where Blizzard really pumped out massive subscribers.

Actually WoD had the peak amount of subs for blizz. So is WoD now the best xpac for u lol

17 hours ago, toniplavna said:

WOTLK is better for me than TBC. First, its cuz the place. I dont like scorched tbc areas. Also its cuz Arthas and wc3 campaign. 

True, story and areas were all great in WotLK but i'm purely talking about gameplay and in that TBC > WotLK without a doubt.

There is no timeline for expansion progression. Elysium literally just announced they will not be making any additional expansion servers. Elysium will remain Vanilla and will never have (at least in their current plans) another expansion server.

5 hours ago, Rckstr said:

True, story and areas were all great in WotLK but i'm purely talking about gameplay and in that TBC > WotLK without a doubt.

And the music in Howling fjord and Grizzly hills...man .... <3 <3 <3