Astralogion

Player Report - Disabling Quest

Greetings. 

I searched around and didn't know where to file reports, so I posted it here. Please move this to the appropriate forum.

Anyhow. Me and four other fellow Hordes are trying to complete the quest Battle of Hillsbrad (Elite one in Gun Darok). There's a Gnome Rogue by the name of Gint who keeps using the advantage of the elites to gank us.

Since the Alliance faction is friendly with the Gun Darok dwarves, we stand no chance. I'd normally not mind considering it's a PvP realm and all, but as it happends this area is apart of a quest and he keeps declining us the possability. He once aggroed the warlock's pet to grab a multitude of mobs to get us wiped. 

If the mobs were not friendly to alliance, I'd understand fully, but since they aren't -  doesn't this go into the section of declining a quest for a lengthy period of time? Isn't this bannable? I'd very much like you to give him a small ban or atleast a warning. He's been at it for better part of 2 hours. Only if it falls under that cathegory, of course.

Thank you.

Reported: Gint (Gnome Rogue Elysium PvP)

Accusation: Quest Disabling for a longer period of time.

Screenshots:

http://imgur.com/a/BJKHr

Did not manage to get a screenshot of him as he instantly vanishes most of the time, but take notice of the combat log in the bottom right corner of his name. You can see Redsaint in our group damaging him etc.

Edited by Astralogion

To be honest, I don't think this would qualify since he isn't abusing any mechanics and just poking to get hks. It sucks for sure, but its part of the game. Please keep in mind, I am just a player so I am in no way an authority on the subject.

I know. I would usually not mind at all, I'm just asking since alliance is friendly to these mobs. Since disablind quest mobs or quest givers for a longer period of time is bannable as stated in the rules, thusly I'm curious if this falls under the same cathegory?

If they weren't friendly to him, I'd just see this as normal world pvp.

Thanks though.

Hahahah, good job gnome, keep ganking that horde scum!

But this is the game pal, take it or leave it.

But thanks for the laugh man! I like these crying posts.

17 minutes ago, smokeit said:

Man you're sad af.

"this is disabeling of quests and its banable"

its not. just defending the precious alliance npcs doesnt get anyone banned.

Horde hunters killing every low lvl hunter to get lupos tamed (and running from any 60 alliance hunter), this is griefing and we need to ban them.

Btw, like to gank in hillsbrad, as hunter i killed alone 70 horde for about 1-2 hours, same lvl as horde. 

2 hours ago, flowqz said:

"this is disabeling of quests and its banable"

its not. just defending the precious alliance npcs doesnt get anyone banned.

Under Griefing: "Intentionally killing or disabling important quest NPCs for an extended period of time;"

But, I am questioning whether it falls under this cathegory.

58 minutes ago, Astralogion said:

Under Griefing: "Intentionally killing or disabling important quest NPCs for an extended period of time;"

But, I am questioning whether it falls under this cathegory.

quest NPCs doesnt mean quest MOBS.

Just now, flowqz said:

quest NPCs doesnt mean quest MOBS.

Yeah, I know it doesn't. But that's not why I am asking about this, but seeing they are friendly to them, this might go under that cathegory. If this was about say Crossroad Guards, I would not have minded at all, what so ever.

But I realise that this could be just apart of the game like any other quest, but I had to ask. Thus I am waiting for a GM's response.

4 hours ago, smokeit said:

It's not even a "cry" post. It's a post asking if this kind of thing is allowed. You should take your childish comments and take it to somewhere where they're appreciated, say, retail. Waiting for a GM's response, not some bored troll.

Thanks for understanding. :)

1 hour ago, Astralogion said:

Yeah, I know it doesn't. But that's not why I am asking about this, but seeing they are friendly to them, this might go under that cathegory. If this was about say Crossroad Guards, I would not have minded at all, what so ever.

But I realise that this could be just apart of the game like any other quest, but I had to ask. Thus I am waiting for a GM's response.

no it doesnt. and its also meant to be that way. there is a reason why these mobs are friendly for the opposing faction. 

deal with it.

These "Deal with it" comments are so unecessary as it's not an answer for the question.

I am not crying, again, I am asking if this thing is allowed.

If it isn't, what you're telling me is that if someone were to say use some sort of hack, like speed hack you'd just say deal with it even if it's against the rules.

The reason for this topic is to find out if it's according to the rules or not. If the GM says it's all according to the rules, then, as I mentioned above, I will be fine with it. But if it's not, I'm not gonna "deal with it" as some of you so foolishly like to suggest. 

Now please, be so kind and get of the topic if you have nothing of importance to say before the GM's lock the topic for going off-topic. I'll await their response.

30 minutes ago, Astralogion said:

These "Deal with it" comments are so unecessary as it's not an answer for the question.

If it isn't, what you're telling me is that if someone were to say use some sort of hack, like speed hack you'd just say deal with it even if it's against the rules.

The reason for this topic is to find out if it's according to the rules or not. If the GM says it's all according to the rules, then, as I mentioned above, I will be fine with it. But if it's not, I'm not gonna "deal with it" as some of you so foolishly like to suggest. 

Now please, be so kind and get of the topic if you have nothing of importance to say before the GM's lock the topic for going off-topic. I'll await their response.

This isn't against the rules.

Greetings Astralogion.

Gint is not breaking any rules. Bring your guildies, call for help on World or WorldDefence, organize a raid of lowbies from Barrens to take him on. Or skip the 2 quests and move on - you won't run out of quests to do.

14 hours ago, Astralogion said:

cause all i wrote was "deal with it".

guy please!