monkuup

Scammer Elysium

Pterodactyl - Elysium(PVP) Level 14 Gnome rogue. Dueled me for gold on my level 13 rogue and after i won the duel she said "im not paying you a dime" then walked away. Then when i confronted her about it in chat she tried to turn it on me and say I didn't pay HIM when i won the duel? AND had 4 witnesses. Just posting this to let everyone know not to duel him for gold because he will scam you. I have pictures but not sure how to upload them to this forum soo. :p

isnt it great that these guys in china can hack accounts, steal gold and annoy everyone constantly while innocent players like me get banned while questing

Damn Mud you are in all the posts here in the Forums advertising your ban! I have a suggestion for you:

Instead of bothering people with your own personal problems in random topics i advise you to bug the hell out of those GM´s.

Create a new account and ticket them to death or spam the Ban Appeal Section. But please do not try to prove to other players that you are inocent no one will help you. And for 2 specific reasons:

First, Nobody knows you.

Second, Most do not care about people they do not know, specially over the internet.

Redirect your efforts to someone that may try to help you. Most of the people in the Forums unfortunately just see you as a Poor Whining  Drama Spreader.

I am very sorry for the inconvenient ban. Go fight your battles on the right battlefield!

Yours Truly Shakgrot

2 hours ago, Mud said:

isnt it great that these guys in china can hack accounts, steal gold and annoy everyone constantly while innocent players like me get banned while questing

If you buy gold or use hacks you indeed can get banned during questing.