shakgrot

Thank You ELYSIUM Team!

Thank you for all your efforts, you are amazing dedicated people who push themselves to give other people entertainment and enjoyment. I just hope this project will last many years as proof that once people get together they can accomplish pretty much anything. Love you guys!

Indeed! You all are doing a good job, can't wait for the servers to come up again. I really enjoy playing on this realm, and last time I had an ingame issue, it was solved within the same day as I wrote the "ticket" impressive.

Elysium project I hope you guys can enjoy your lifes outside of this project because iI bet it consumes so much time and energy. Do not listen to these cave dwelling trolls that have nitty schedules to play after school and cry whenever the servers have problems. You are doing great! Keep up the good work.

Thanks from me too! Thanks for all the voluntary work and the time and effort you put into it despite all the dicks who take your work for granted and have nothing but complaints for you! Thanks a ton!

Wish the best to Elysium project and strong backbone to stand against envious people, who arose after Elysium popularity.

Great job.

Regards

3 hours ago, shakgrot said:

I would even suck their cocks if I was gay so shut up and be grateful.Elysium project I hope you guys can enjoy your lifes outside of this project because iI bet it consumes so much time and energy. Do not listen to these cave dwelling trolls that have nitty schedules to play after school and cry whenever the servers have problems. You are doing great! Keep up the good work.

I'm with you! Let's suck the skin right off! 

Ignore the hate, Bumps in the road happen.  vanilla was also plagued with issues and you guys do this on your own so kudos and keep ithe up.

I agree with the OP, thank you so much! I know how much work goes into a private MMO server. Thank you all so much for what you do.

18 hours ago, Grampagreen said:

Thanks for providing these servers.  Most players only care about stable servers, not all the drama from the peanut gallery.

This

2 minutes ago, qbradq said:

Yup, totally sheeple for not blindly listening to the accusations and confirmed faked screenshots of drama queens and forming our own opinions.

lol you should read what Elysium said about the screenshots again. Elysium confirmed that the screenshots are NOT FAKED and true. They state that it was a joke by vitaly!

Edited by Pyrognome

I knew someone was going to quote that before I redacted :) I thought the post said the GUID and IP in one of the screenshots Alex posted were not Vitaly's. Either way I do not want to engage in this troll baiting. It was a mistake to even reply. A momentary lapse in judgement and self control.