Sign in to follow this  
Lopherus

Servers dying after staff turnover

So within 10 hours of recent events, and known hackers/botters/gold sellers being removed from the team...we have a total server crash with extremely limited information on what is going on? I'm not one much for conspiracy theories, but knowing that certain people may or may not have had access to some fairy private information makes me uneasy, in particular in light of the strange, strange coincidence that we're dealing with the first genuine crash (as opposed to restarts or shutdowns) which one might be excused to assume could be due to retaliatory measures taken by some. 

I believe I am not the only only who would appreciate some staff comments that put justifiable concerns to rest. What personal information did removed staff members have access too? What is really going on?

Edited by Lopherus

Just to alleviate any concerns and hysteria, I can confirm that the realms were switched off by us pending the resolution of the D/C issue, this is unrelated to any other recent incidents. Expect the situation to be resolved and the servers back online soon.