Sign in to follow this  
pilgrim123

After Disconnect you fall thru ground

After you recconect, you fall thru ground inside cave if there is any ... just fell thru ground and got killed .... also there is place in FELWOOD where you getting automaticly dismounted ... Jaedenar

Hi,

In loch Modan, in the Trogg hills (In defense of the king's lands quests) the area of the caves entrances (shaman trogg, skullsplitters, Bonesnappers,...) is bugged.

We are automatically disconnected and when coming back we are falling in Uldaman.

On the other side there is a place in Uldaman (I could not identify precisely as it only appends one single time) that also disconnected me and make me reconnect in Loch Modan, in the Troggs caves area.

There are much more of such places , all the time u have cave or some voids under the ground u get dc and than fall into that void after reconnect.

I experienced this exact problem yesterday and today in Searing Gorge. I keep falling through the world into The Slag Pit, like 5 or 6 times in a row.

Indeed same issues above the deadmines on the last quest of people militia.

I did all those quest/zone with another toon some weeks ago and did not get any problem of that kind

Same happened to me like 10 mins ago. Doing AB, died, got a dc. Ok log back in and I'm falling through map into darkness, dc again. Happened through whole AB.

6 hours ago, pilgrim123 said:

After you recconect, you fall thru ground

same happens if you die in a battleground. Die -> DC -> Fall through ground -> run to the graveyard