Sammyk

Can I give golds to my friend?

Can I give some golds to my friend without getting banned? Like 50g or more.

I don't want to be marked as a gold seller.

Thank you

Edited by Sammyk

Where are people getting this idea that you can get banned just for trading gold?

Oh, right, all the faggots who buy/sell gold and then come to the forums crying that they were "banned for mailing gold".

The problem is that people see forum posts from people who have been banned and claim to be innocent and so peoiple think there is something going on and that innocent people are being banned for no reason. Then people start to panic and think they might get banned as well.

People don't get banned for no reason, althoiugh rarely people do get caught up in the security measures that are going on.

Most of the people who make these posts are trying to get out of being caught legitimately.

I've played this game constantly since BC started and have never been banned  because I don't buy gold and I play the game without exploits.

Correct. And I've played many private servers for a handful of MMOs, and I've never gotten "banned for no reason".

Hence why I'm quick to call bullshit on anyone who comes crying to the forums claiming that the evil hitler GMs banned them for no reason.