Babich

I lose my weapon and offhand after switching

Hello. After switching weapons I lost my The hammer of Grace and Spirit of Aquementas. I have not sell them. When they were gone I had free space in my bag. They had not came in mail. 
Please help me with returning this items. You can check my RealmPlayers to approve that I had them.

Edited by Babich

31 минуту назад, Erjh8765 сказал:

They don't restore lost items. Read the TOS.

Цитата

Unique quest items or keys can be restored with sufficient evidence that the player had previously obtained them.

Apparently you did not read TOS.

I believe only the off-hand might be eligible for recovery since it's a quest item, but don't quote me on that. The mace you can get back by running BRD again. Btw, Erjh8765 obviously doesn't know that specific off-hand is the best healer item in the game in it's 1.3 version.

I have to ask, did you use any addon like Outfitter or ItemRack, or any addon that's gear related? I know many people are using Outfitter for example, but I also know a rogue player that lost a sword by switching around his gear sets with such addon. I don't have that confirmed but it's a reason I'm not using gear addons.

In either case, the chance of you getting your items back are pretty slim so I suggest you go with it and be more careful next time (if you did anything specific when you lost your items, that is).

Edited by cryofsorrow

1 minute ago, Erjh8765 said:

This refers to items like Rok Delar and Benediction, not your trash.

No it doesn't.

I just went to BRD and mace drops again. So I need only offhand now. It will be enough if I will be able to do quest chain again.

34 минуты назад, cryofsorrow сказал:

I have to ask, did you use any addon like Outfitter or ItemRack, or any addon that's gear related? I know many people are using Outfitter for example, but I also know a rogue player that lost a sword by switching around his gear sets with such addon. I don't have that confirmed but it's a reason I'm not using gear addons.

I have ItemRack but i don't use this. I just right clicked on 2h axe in my inventory and mace+offhand had dissapeared.

Edited by Babich