Sign in to follow this  
Kamiru

Giving a Gold

Hi, If support friends with gold is prohibited here? Heard that some people get banned after get 200-400 G. 

And what about transferring gold between two my own characters . Can I do it ?

Best Regards!

As long as the gold was obtained by you in a non-illegal manner, (Purchasing it), you are free to send your gold as you please, or transfer it between characters.

yeah and here is my worries cause I heard about many unfair banishments . Like someone get free gold from random person and his account was banned or someone gave gold to guildmate. And prolly they didint ban without reason, Im sure that Elysium staff have some ways to detect  prohibited acctions like you suggest Gold trading. But these rumors make me worry a bit. Couse  risking of permanent account lost Its much like for help friends. I readed a bit and found some post where people really get banned unfair and after appealed they got back them accounts. But I cant be sure that I wont finish the same and ban appeal wont help ;/.  

Hope you understanding my worries. 

I need to be sure that If I will decide to share some of my gold with friends, or even someone random who asking me about gold. And I will decide to give my own farmed gold it wont results in account lock.

Edited by Kamiru

It is not answer on my question. If You dont have nothing wise to answer  please dont reply in my subject ;>

Edited by Kamiru

wise thing is your basically asking for a way to circumvent the system and be like i was told by a GM i wouldnt' be banned for handing out gold to friends and randoms...How is the GM supposed to determine u aren't selling the gold when your just farming and handing out to randoms?.  you'll most likely end up being ban hammered since GM's are ban happy as is but GL to you.

Just like the Cogfather told you, if your gold is "clean" you shouldn't worry about anything. I personally have given/lend gold, consumables and raw materials to guildies, friends and people that aren't even related to me. And few times I've dealt with amounts between 50 and 500 gold. Never had problem, nor the recipients.

In fewer words: if your gold is legitimate, you can do whatever you want with it.

Locking thread! Basically what has been said above.

As long as the money is clean, and was not obtained illegally (In a manner against out ToS), there is no issue.