Sign in to follow this  
konkari

Item dissappaeared

Hey!

I have an item that I sent to a player with C.O.D and it seems to have dissappeared. The Item is not in the reciever's mail box (If you cna trust the person) and it hasn't come back to me. Can you help me retrieve my item? (Happens to bea  pretty valuable item) :D. You can see all the logs of my character that I have snet it, and the item is real.

Also, is it common that people have COD problems in this server or does it only seem to happen to me?

Submit ticket in game.

AFAIK they don't restore lost items.

Don't COD as there is an exploit wherein they can take your COD item w/o paying.

4 hours ago, Erjh8765 said:

Don't COD as there is an exploit wherein they can take your COD item w/o paying.

Source please. I'm using the COD service quite often and never had problems so far. That's at least how it is on Anathema PvP.

To the OP: A lot of people used to troll with COD. You mail them the item they want to buy, but they never pay for it so the mail is "stuck" for 30 days on their side. That's what happened most probably.
Or if there really is an issue with COD mailing, you have to wait 30 days for the mail to come back and if the item is still not there, make a ticket so you can notify the GMs there is a problem. Sadly though, you have really low chance of getting the item(s) restored if you lost them due to a bug.

Edited by cryofsorrow