Sign in to follow this  
JustAThrowAway

Alexensual banned yet?

Yes, it seems that people working on this legacy network have questionable pasts. However it seems that they have minimal influence over the server operations of Elysium. Perhaps they might call on them for assistance when nobody else is online when a critical problem needs to be fixed as seen in a certain screenshot within Alex's video.

Alex also seems to draw baseless conclusions. There is an image within the video of a text chat between some of the staff. He claims that it proves there is chaos within the server administration when a reasonable person could not draw such a conclusion. Also calling anyone that may disagree with your arguments a sheep does not help sway people to your side. 

To me it seems that banning him would only prove his case. It would accomplish nothing. I don't believe the staff have to explain themselves again like they did with their last response, but perhaps a short statement on behalf of the lead admin or pottu is in order to reassure some of the Alexsensual fans (there are quite a few) that everything isn't as bad as he is making it seem. 

12 minutes ago, Crixx said:

Just found this on ownedcore, pls ban his chars already lol 

D3NjizX.jpg

Fake ofc

Edited by Lifealert

Fair enough, Lifealert.

You make a good point that it would "confirm" that they are shady.

However, this is starting to go too far.

This sort of behavior is NOT ok.

What type of punishment can you give him if not a ban from the LGN-servers?

If he was just some random dude, sure, then just let it be.

But say what you want about Alex, hes not some random dude.

He has a big following and can cause servers harm if his followers start to stirr shit up.

A single computer DDOSing wont cause harm but a big botnet will.

Something has to be done so people know this sort of witch hunts is not ok, especially not if you have a big following and they are starting to cause trouble on Twitter, reddit etc.

Maybe ignoring him would be the best option as he seems to thrive in this sort of drama.

This thread and post might just be counterproductive so this will be my last post regarding this.

He's also destroying his own reputation because people will believe he's going too far with his claims. I also don't think Alex realizes that since virtually all of the nostalrius staff retired that Elysium is probably short on manpower and has to get whoever they can to assist in this large project. Just because they may assist in some minor part doesn't mean they are already selling gear/gold. However there was one part in the beginning about a GM selling an unban? Would like to know if that's credible or some sort of joke. 

1 minute ago, Lifealert said:

He's also destroying his own reputation because people will believe he's going too far with his claims. I also don't think Alex realizes that since virtually all of the nostalrius staff retired that Elysium is probably short on manpower and has to get whoever they can to assist in this large project. Just because they may assist in some minor part doesn't mean they are already selling gear/gold. However there was one part in the beginning about a GM selling an unban? Would like to know if that's credible or some sort of joke. 

i hope he does, btw that post was online 7h and right after i post a screenshot it gets deleted... yeah coincidence much. alex is reading the forums and got scared.

I used to like Alex at the time Nost was down, when he talked about possible Nost return and acted like a little puppy, he was adorable. I also felt like a little puppy so... 

But something happened to the man... I dunno where it came from but he's acting like he held a grudge over people he attacks. He turned very maniacal, aggressive, judgemental and sort of sad. I dunno maybe its tied to his belief that if server (his home) is run by people he despises then its gonna go down etc... to me I don't really care if I like the devs/gms, if they are uber cucks or not... they get the job done and keep server running and thats all I care tbh. 

Also when it comes to Alex content, he turns more and more into Dodgykebab filth... criticizing as 90% of his outcome 10% as slight kudos at the end of 20 min video. I think things people like Alex forgot is that its a private fucking server... there will never be a issue free / 100% non corrupt private server that is ran by pure angels, get real, erase that unrealistic vision from your head and get back into casual fun Alex... for your own health mate. 

Alexenusual is a attention-whore with a small-dick-syndrom. 

Just stop caring about him and he will find a New hobby.

This server is the best vanilla realm around. Dont like it, go play retail.

While Alex may have had a foot to stand on at 1st, its clear now that hes just on a tirade against Elysium for calling him out. Alex was never good at taking criticism and its clear now he'll do anything and stretch any piece of "evidence" to suit his needs because of his vendetta.

Also by seeing how anyone who dares disagree with him is a "sheep" its obvious hes gone off the deep end and thinks everyones out to get him, he cant be convinced otherwise so I say go ahead and ban him, he hates it here so much? Do what his parents should do and help him out the door with a good boot in the pants.

Alex is an idiot. He's been unemployed so long that the dorito dust has destroyed his already infant sized brain even further. 

2 minutes ago, Jeetee said:

Silencing dissent is never healthy, even if he's wrong.

There's a pretty clear difference between "dissent" and "tinfoil hat crusade".

Fact is that Alex loves Warcraft. He loved VoA, he loved Nostalrius, he loved Legion, he loved Elysium. 

Unfortunately, at some point something happens and he goes all Messiah complex, because he thinks he represents the community.

So he fell out with VoA, fell out with Nostalrius, fell out with Legion and now he's fallen out with Elysium. 

He hates Crestfall above all else.

Problem is that people can see this happening a mile away now and will avoid all promotion with him, knowing that he'll turn Dr Hyde quicker than you can say 'drama queen'.

What should be important is the well-being of this server, the staff that don't turn out to be incompetent or traitors, and your player base.

Alex is one ex-player with a grudge. Don't feed the trolls. Last time I looked last night there were 25k online and only a tiny fraction of them would be aware of the drama.

Edited by Outstanding

I knew he was a fucking idiot from the day he banned me from his twitch stream for having a different opinion on PlayTBC launch.

Unless Alexensual is clearly breaching ToS, get on with your lives and play the game. Do I like alexensual? No, he is a lousy person without any sort of respectable credentials. 

People are mad because some kid living in his parents house has to make a video about every stupid thing that pops in their head and isn't a "stand up guy" when it comes to ACCEPTING RANDOM PEOPLES DONATIONS? Welcome to the internet. 

TLDR: alexensual isn't "the face" of vanilla  WoW. If you want to support Elysium and the community, do so by supporting it directly. Play the game, donate to the server if you are feeling generous, and don't flood our message boards with pointless shit. I am sorry if his fan boys had the vine snap they were nut swinging on. 

I am the face of Vanilla wow. #leader, but I do think taking back his donations and keeping a large portion that he said he would donate is a breach of ToS. I could be totally wrong, but I vaguely remember someone quoting something in a different post that verified a breach of ToS. 

Edited by Ickus

5 hours ago, Crixx said:

i hope he does, btw that post was online 7h and right after i post a screenshot it gets deleted... yeah coincidence much. alex is reading the forums and got scared.

I want to believe you, it'd be funny as fuck, but honestly anybody who knows how to open the developer tools panel on their browser and has some knowledge in HTML can make up the kind of claims he's doing and just say "They deleted it after X amount of time".

I can't bother checking out all of his videos but so far there are no sources listed in that last video he made, and most of the times he only shows screenshots as proof for his boldest claims so yeah...

48 minutes ago, Ickus said:

I am the face of Vanilla wow. #leader, but I do think taking back his donations and keeping a large portion that he said he would donate is a breach of ToS. I could be totally wrong, but I vaguely remember someone quoting something in a different post that verified a breach of ToS. 

I don't remember reading that on the ToS so I doubt it. However the witch hunts he supports/starts are clearly a violation of the ToS, as instead of reporting those people to the staff and let the staff handle it (whether they believe or not that the staff is with them is another issue), the people on those witch hunts just go out of their way to dox or ruin their gameplay experience, guilty or not. That is a real violation to the ToS, and even if he doesn't participate directly in those, he posts the results of those witch hunts and endorses them.

Greetings everyone.

Suzerain, the "new" LGN CM recently made a post here ; 

https://www.reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5v3o6h/so_why_was_vitaly_in_the_wechat_with_gold_sellers/

"Lastly, Alexensual. I like Alex as a person. I've had a few conversations with him on Teamspeak and the like, just about everyday things. I understand also why he is upset with the Legacy Network, though I by no means agree with the way he has expressed himself. In the end, the staff has decided to ban him. I originally advocated that they let him remain. However, I think we can all agree that the Legacy Network was far more patient than they needed to be given the circumstances."

That is our final ruling on the subject.

23 hours ago, JustAThrowAway said:

Hey team.

Was just wondering if you have banned Alex yet?

So sick of his autistic shit.

Thanks fam.

I love that we live in a world where people would rather erase an ugly truth than actually address it.  Typical liberal style of "freedom"

Your kind is much more harmful than Alexensual is.  If only we could ban you.

1 hour ago, Cogfather said:

Greetings everyone.

Suzerain, the "new" LGN CM recently made a post here ; 

https://www.reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5v3o6h/so_why_was_vitaly_in_the_wechat_with_gold_sellers/

"Lastly, Alexensual. I like Alex as a person. I've had a few conversations with him on Teamspeak and the like, just about everyday things. I understand also why he is upset with the Legacy Network, though I by no means agree with the way he has expressed himself. In the end, the staff has decided to ban him. I originally advocated that they let him remain. However, I think we can all agree that the Legacy Network was far more patient than they needed to be given the circumstances."

That is our final ruling on the subject.