Ironsides

Fix the CC-Immune Bat pet

8 hours ago, Nelythia said:

Bugs belong to the bugtracker.

https://elysium-project.org/bugtracker/issue/3116

Access denied. :(

You do not have the clearance to view this confidential page!

Whoever runs this bugtracker either closed it because they want the bat to stay in, or they want to "prevent more players from abusing it" without having the forethought to edit the name of the bugged mob out entirely, making the effort pointless.

What did you mean by "immune to CC" ? Can't see the issue on bug tracker.

But I have seen and how it is exploited by a certain retarded troll hunter with that you-know-which bat able to screech (and therefore deal dmg) while actually being under hard CC (I've tried Blind, Fear, Sleep, and it still was able to screech) in order to prevent flag caps in AB. All he did was just anchor a base and put his mongoloid bat at the flag. Same manual usage of screech while pet is under CC for several times.

On 2/22/2017 at 9:06 AM, Ironsides said:

https://elysium-project.org/bugtracker/issue/3116

Access denied. :(

You do not have the clearance to view this confidential page!

Whoever runs this bugtracker either closed it because they want the bat to stay in, or they want to "prevent more players from abusing it" without having the forethought to edit the name of the bugged mob out entirely, making the effort pointless.

You havee to be logged into the control panel to view, comment, and submit bugs in the bug tracker.

20 hours ago, Slicy said:

What did you mean by "immune to CC" ? Can't see the issue on bug tracker.

But I have seen and how it is exploited by a certain retarded troll hunter with that you-know-which bat able to screech (and therefore deal dmg) while actually being under hard CC (I've tried Blind, Fear, Sleep, and it still was able to screech) in order to prevent flag caps in AB. All he did was just anchor a base and put his mongoloid bat at the flag. Same manual usage of screech while pet is under CC for several times.

Wingclip--immune

Frost Trap--immune

Fear--immune

Any kind of CC gets you an immune message

20 hours ago, Lehman Russ said:

What pet is that? Where can I tame it? lol

Blind hunter, RFK

18 hours ago, Gears said:

You havee to be logged into the control panel to view, comment, and submit bugs in the bug tracker.

You have different access to the bugtracker than the common man. Log in on a regular account

They set it to private so that you can't see that the bugged pet is the Blind Hunter in RFK to prevent people from exploiting it and taming the Blind Hunter in RFK.

Ironically, I can still see the title of the bug report, which includes a reference to the Blind Hunter in RFK. Weird.

Edited by Lorilay
The Blind Hunter in RFK

Oh oke ye thanks for info. I'll make new issue for the pet I had in mind since it's a different bug. ZG bat was the one I noticed was being exploited by several same hunters.

On 2017-02-24 at 6:41 AM, Gears said:

Don't hijack threads for your own issues

it's not my issue, I don't raid so I won't get that issue or item but alright disregard the issue :)

i dont know about un-cc'able pets.... but if anyone uncovers this conspiracy to hide it from us, tell us the name of it!

.... but hunter DO need to be more OP in pvp...

I think we should get a 41 yard range mana drain.. on instant cast and with no CD......

oh wait :P

Cower and flee before the awesome power of the vanilla hunter!! Now you know the REAL reason hunters have been hated since vanilla... cos we own the whole god damn game! :D

Edited by Nosleep