I think at most it will be a massive setback on progress which might cause some population siphon as currently several raiders are just raid logging, however I wouldn't see the project dying over this there's far too much population congregated here, more devs will come forward and whether or not they are just as bad or worse is impossible to determine but there are still some current devs despite being overloaded and massive delays, I'd much rather a polished product than say feenix AQ. 
It's really the quality that attracts people, you could pump out every instance with game breaking bugs etc and just say it's a work in progress but that truly defeats the time invested by players who've been begging for a retail experience. Inevitably if servers want success without rampant "corruption" they're going to have to accept concepts of retarded vanity item malls etc; something that rewards besides just donations because those are often lacking and nobody works for free and you can believe the Nost or Elysium devs are completely transparent or just enthusiasts but truth be told the time investment for all this bullshit is insane, you can't expect people to invest 12+ hours a day without trying to get any sort of financial rewards, nobody lives for free and even my mommy makes me buy my own cigarettes and tendies!

Edited by Holepatrol

Server went down again without warning. Now even the realm list has an internal error. Elysium member loses their shit on forum. It's been going downhill for Elysium ever since Nostalrius told people not to play on Elysium anymore. Let's not forget, the biggest reason why many of us ever even gave Elysium a chance in the first place is that Nostalrius had more than half of their developers joining Elysium after Nost went down... one could wonder how many are still working with Elysium after their final announcement not to play there and seeing how it's going downhill for Elysium ever since. I dunno if Elysium can handle it... Nostalrius could, but Elysium is clearly NOT Nostalrius. And I wonder if they indeed will prevail.....

It's sad... it went down about an hour ago for no reason and nothing's happened... i'm genuinly wondering if i'll be able to play tomorrow.

Well I've said there are no devs but some folks on page 1 insisted they are still coding for elysium from somewhere.

Quite sad, yes. I might go back to kronos or wait for cf.

Oh wow you are right! There are devs left on Elysium.... devs who were devs on Valkyrie too. Devs who didn't manage to release AQ in 6 years. Now you expect them to release AQ in 8 days. Lmao.

2 hours ago, Dentelan said:

They said they will release it in february? Last test of their credibility, they have 8 days to prove that this project worths something. I actually done believe that they can do it.

Nice argument. Did you play previously on Nostalrius or just slamming that "you have 8 days to prove you're worth it" post in most of the recent events related threads? Even Nostalrius' AQ20/40 on the PTR had problems, big part of the community actually never got to see the last of what was done to AQ by Nano for example. I believe only few chosen guilds had opportunity to test it out more thouroughly but that's irrelevant to this topic. Hell, Blackwing Lair release wasn't that smooth coding-wise (or server stability wise for that matter, kek) on Nostalrius PvP (Anathema PvP now). Do you even know/remember the first timeline the original Nostalrius had? Ye, original Nostalrius team was way overdue and eventhough people kept whining on the forums about content being delayed, most of the players waited patiently. And this is what people need to do; chill out a bit and wait to see what'll happen. Obviously, if AQ gets delayed big time THEN it might raise concerns. Untill then all this blabbering about this timeline is pointless.

Edited by cryofsorrow

2 minutes ago, cryofsorrow said:

Nice argument. Did you play previously on Nostalrius or just slamming that "you have 8 days to prove you're worth it" post in most of the recent events related threads? Even Nostalrius' AQ20/40 on the PTR had problems, big part of the community actually never got to see the last of what was done to AQ by Nano for example. I believe only few chosen guilds had opportunity to test it out more thouroughly but that's irrelevant to this topic. Hell, Blackwing Lair relase wasn't that smooth coding-wise on Nostalrius PvP (Anathema PvP now). Do you even know/remember the first timeline the original Nostalrius had? Ye, original Nostalrius team was way overdue and eventhough people kept whining on the forums about content being delayed, most of the players waited patiently. And this is what people need to do; chill out a bit and wait to see what'll happen. Obviously, if AQ gets delayed big time THEN it might raise concerns. Untill then all this blabbering about this timeline is pointless.

I think you are right. A little delay is a normal thing. Maybe even a delays of some month. But a delay of a year or more means the dead for Elysium.

13 hours ago, khalismur said:

Nope, Crestfall left the legacy gaming network yesterday. NO DEVS LEFT.

http://forums.crestfall-gaming.com/index.php?/topic/1869-regarding-crestfalls-withdrawl-from-legacy-network/

We are all happy with a high pop server. Just to inform you though, the non-retards can see what the server will be like without devs. No fixes, no new content, no server reboots, nothing. Yeah, then who's gunna be happy?

Are you dumb? Elysium always had their own developers before this dumb partnership was announced. 

Anyway I thought it was Crestfall that was corrupt since Crestfall is just a re-branded Croggeserver

2 minutes ago, Zipzo said:

Let me make the analogy for you.

Elysium is literally screwing you over, right in front of you, and yet you're acting blind to it, or don't want to believe it.

That makes you a figurative cuck, my friend.

Screwing me over how? The server is up and I can raid tonight. Nobody is selling my account, and there isn't much in the way of proof of gold selling/gear selling on the side of Elysium other than GM Tyche I guess. 

Also being a cuckold is watching your wife/girlfriend get fucked by a black guy while you jack off, which by the way is what you do EVERY night. 

Edited by Lifealert

53 minutes ago, Lifealert said:

I read the front page and all that's been confirmed is GM abuse on the side of Tyche. 

Kronos is paying you well I guess. 

you are one degenerate fuck if you haven't caught up with things yet

6 minutes ago, Svetozar said:

you are one degenerate fuck if you haven't caught up with things yet

How? I just got off work. Grow up. I'm not a European who just sits on his ass all day and receives welfare checks. 

Edited by Lifealert