Interstellis

Anyway To Download Besides Torrent?

Hello all, sorry if this is a newbie question, but I was wondering if there was anyway to download the client besides a torrent? I live on a college campus that does not allow torrent files to be downloaded, and any other link I've come across has said the download has expired/was banned, etc. I would appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance.

That's a good question.  Last time I tried to do it the 2nd link was broken and in the other link it took me forever to get the torrent to work.  I switched to a new comp yesterday so I copied all the wow folder to a thumb drive and that worked great.  

You can buy a used copy of WoW Vanilla on amazon.com (or craigslist or similar), install the game, and then download and apply the patches manually.

24 minutes ago, Interstellis said:

Hello all, sorry if this is a newbie question, but I was wondering if there was anyway to download the client besides a torrent? I live on a college campus that does not allow torrent files to be downloaded, and any other link I've come across has said the download has expired/was banned, etc. I would appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance.

Pottu put together a topic on where to download the client (worked for me - downloaded mine from there): https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/23618-beginners-guide-—-check-here-before-posting/

Hope that helps!

9 hours ago, Interstellis said:

Thanks in advance.

I believe these direct downloads still work.