Kickass

This is a totally friendly post... don't censor me Elysium!

I have had some difficulty with getting a ban appeal because they never really investigate bans, they rely on just what the logs say. I have a hard time believing that they could pull off a server without having decent staff. I had really supported the staff in the past. Now that I open my eyes I realize that Elysium Staff is just a joke. The people who run this server have no idea how to manage a community. Whenever I visit the Elysium discord or forum I feel that the staff are some form of dictatorship over everyone. It is also really sad that they censor people that they want silenced. Such as people trying to address the problems they have. Which brings me to a sense that we need to boycott this server until the point where the player base is too small to even have persistent battle grounds. This I know is impossible, but I hope that it would happen so the Elysium staff has time to shape up.

P.S There will be a lot of outrage in the comments so I might not even reply

Also sorry for pulling the victim card in the posts title. It is a efficient way to call attention to the post.

Edited by Kickass

Agree with this. Smart people always keep away from things like this. Its like leaving a country with retarded government

Edited by gustanoid

the logs never lie until yourself get banned for no reason thats the moment you realize that the logs can infact lie and that people can infact get banned for no reason

Logs can be deleted and edited by people who have those permissions. That is why you can't verify their integrity. Also the staff is still feeding us shit and Elysium is getting ddosed real bad lately.

dont has to be manipulation it simply can be misinterpretation why would anyone manipulate stuff to get YOU banned why YOU why not anyone else...

anyway bans have to be justified thats no question and if to many unjustified bans occure that will have a negativ effect on this project thats also no question

i got banned myself today and i hope i dont fall through the system that would be annoying and the end of classic for me as i already lost my nost characters and after investing 3 month into one character i just cant level a new one that would burn me out

sharing your experience on that is fine i quess but there is no need to accuse the people who run this with banning people on purpose im sure its just the system they use that makes problems

Edited by keck82

The system they use does make problems...

It is either they banned me for hacking/cheating which I was not doing, or somebody would have had to jump on my account and start hacking the shit out of it.
either way it does not make sense also the staff is shit in general and has no experience with handling a large community. Even the community can back me up on being censored by them

If your account got hacked, looted and used for spamming gold messages and you didn't have 2fa it's your own fault. Nothing Elysium can and will do about it.

Edited by Rckstr

On 3/5/2017 at 2:53 PM, Xylon666Darkstar said:

Glad you got banned. Now please grow up and take responsibility for your deserved ban.

So people deserve to be banned for no reason at all? Seems like nobody has a eye on how much time people spend leveling and questing. Now just see all that progress fade away as you are returned to the ban screen. Ouch, that hurt! For my case I know that it was a false ban.

On 10-3-2017 at 1:17 AM, Kickass said:

So people deserve to be banned for no reason at all? Seems like nobody has a eye on how much time people spend leveling and questing. Now just see all that progress fade away as you are returned to the ban screen. Ouch, that hurt! For my case I know that it was a false ban.

No it's just very weird, in the past 6 years I've played on different private servers there are tons of posts about 'being innocent and banned'.
999 out of 1000 times the bans were really deserved. True innocent bans usually happen in a big wave and are solved within a day or 2.

Meanwhile I myself, my friends and guildies I've played with in those years NEVER got banned.

That's what makes you and everyone else suspecious OP.

On 3/5/2017 at 7:43 AM, Rckstr said:

If your account got hacked, looted and used for spamming gold messages and you didn't have 2fa it's your own fault. Nothing Elysium can and will do about it.

Actually they do do something about it.  If you get hacked they ban you until you get 2fa so you don't give free gold to the hackers again.