Sign in to follow this  
TTL

Help the Elysium players...

I'm well aware it's been asked a thousand times... and we were told no probably a hundred times.... but you NEED to allow players from Elysium to transfer to Zeth'Ker.

Many of us got stuck on Elysium with our guilds before Zeth'Ker released, meaning migrating to a fresh server and started all over with 30 people would be quite unreasonable... now it's very clear that Elysium being the prime server on Elysium.... is being targeted day in and day out with DDOS attacks. This is absurd... and frankly your going to continue to bleed players if we have to deal with this, I've already had a few friends stop playing about 90% of what they use to play. Give us a break and allow transfers to Zeth'Ker so the servers populations can balance out and some of us can play in peace without people wanting to DDOS the name brand.

Agreed.  I just rerolled on Zeth'Ker, but I was only level 27.  I seriously doubt many of the 60s are going to be cool with re-rolling.

Sorry, but this is complete nonsense. The economies and competition on those 2 servers are totally different, not to mention different launch dates. If you are so displeased with the ddos, just make new char on other server like I did.

1 minute ago, Shaze said:

Sorry, but this is complete nonsense. The economies and competition on those 2 servers are totally different, not to mention different launch dates. If you are so displeased with the ddos, just make new char on other server like I did.

That is a completely stupid mentality: If you don't like DDOS, just reroll?

Granted, that is what I did.  But I wouldn't ask a level 60 to do that, because the devs should be taking steps to prevent DDOS.  If the situation were reversed between the servers, I'd welcome players transferring to escape the constant outages suffered by Elysium.  In fact, you'd probably be bitching about how the DDOS is "bullshit" and "fuck this game" while demanding free character transfers.

5 minutes ago, Shaze said:

Don't bother posting if you're just going to be ignorant... clearly no one was saying cause of the DDOS we should "balance the servers", it's just a bonus. The main point here is Elysium server has been a clear target by the DDOS'ers and it being the first fresh server many of us got stuck on it.

I really don't need to listen to idiots try to lecture me how I should reroll when I just explained those of us with guilds of 30 people can't really do that since it would just split the guild in 1/2.

Save your breath next time.

Guys this is not the troll section, yet your idea is obviously trollish or just stupid. And you can be 99% sure that there will not be such feature to transfer your characters. You are still forgetting that you play on a FREE PRIVATE server. If Blizzard decides to shutdown Elysium tomorrow, your time spent is gone forever.

You don't want DDoS? Give the devs more money to buy better protection or hardware. You made a decision to play on Elysium and now you cry, that you cannot play on your character. Problem with guild? Start another! Just please don't take the devs time with this bullshit. Everytime the server goes down, the forum is filled by people like you.

You are like 10 year olds that can't deal with the fact that someone takes their candy.

9 minutes ago, Shaze said:

Guys this is not the troll section, yet your idea is obviously trollish or just stupid. And you can be 99% sure that there will not be such feature to transfer your characters. You are still forgetting that you play on a FREE PRIVATE server. If Blizzard decides to shutdown Elysium tomorrow, your time spent is gone forever.

You don't want DDoS? Give the devs more money to buy better protection or hardware. You made a decision to play on Elysium and now you cry, that you cannot play on your character. Problem with guild? Start another! Just please don't take the devs time with this bullshit. Everytime the server goes down, the forum is filled by people like you.

You are like 10 year olds that can't deal with the fact that someone takes their candy.

An oscar for this guy.

Okay Shaze, we get that your an ignorant person.

Let's close down the suggestion forums, after all 1) free server 2) problem? Just reroll and don't "cry".

Go get an education before coming back to lecture and actually post some constructive criticism not the usually fad response we see posted even when it comes to "server integrity doesn't matter cause it's free" on any thread that is requesting some common sense solutions from irritating the player base. Thanks.

Edited by TTL

TTL, it is an utterly stupid suggestion. As already said, servers are at a different patch level, so how smart do you think transfers works when you come with your newest gear not available on Zeth'Kur for example? Or plenty of gold, when server is still poor compared to Anathema?

Feel free to reroll and enjoy the vanilla experience - server transfers will not be supported for a long time.

2 minutes ago, Mimma said:

TTL, it is an utterly stupid suggestion. As already said, servers are at a different patch level, so how smart do you think transfers works when you come with your newest gear not available on Zeth'Kur for example? Or plenty of gold, when server is still poor compared to Anathema?

Feel free to reroll and enjoy the vanilla experience - server transfers will not be supported for a long time.

Different patch level? Are you just a troll or enjoy commenting on what you don't know? The servers are only 2 weeks apart, and they can even be merged because they are on the same patch.

Just now, Mimma said:

No thanks, Zeth'Kur works perfectly without lazy guys like you.

What a rather poor response. Realize your stupidity or something?

Not lazy at all, it's called having a guild of 30+ people already committed to the same thing... it would be rude to force everyone after they all started leveling b/c a 2nd server (which no one expected) was announced weeks later. When you actually do something that requires more than yourself then perhaps you'll realize making decisions isn't so easy when they are extremely inconvenient. Not everyone wants to kill off 1/2 their guild.

Now if you had some decency and common sense I'm guessing you would have figured that out from reading prior without me having to write it out to you. Btw are you like a 12 year old with such a childish avatar? Delete your account, do us a favor. Thanks.

4 minutes ago, TTL said:

Different patch level? Are you just a troll or enjoy commenting on what you don't know? The servers are only 2 weeks apart, and they can even be merged because they are on the same patch

Correct.ZK's playerbase is just being unlucky seeing a population drop because of the drama.Therefore,Elysium team is required to listen to it's community because they are being the greatest just because of our interests in playing vanilla,so,with this being said,I can clearly say that majority of ZK would be unhappy if their server is just exposed to spontaneous demise because,in fact,Elysium team caused it? They released the server & they should care of it's community too.

WTF are you guys talking about? Zeth'Kur and Elysium is on the SAME Patch since Zeth'Kur released only 2 weeks later than Elysium. Although the economie is almost the same. Get your brain out of your butt!

I like the idea of a limited amount of players are free to transfer their characters to Zeth'Kur. And I am a Zeth'Kur player. Many Zeth'Kur players like that idea.

1 hour ago, Shaze said:

2 oscars for this guy! Too many kids who cry around here.

If just 10% of Elysium's 10-30 level players switch to Zeth'Kur,there would be NO need of any transfers/merges and stuff like that :)

Edited by Reddakh

You or your guild can switch to any realm you want at any time (as long as it isn't down like elysium is right now).  Forcing the admins to waste their time to transfer your character for you is absurdly stupid.  Roll a character on the realm you want to play and stop complaining about your own poor decision making skills and laziness.

Easy solution is to bite the bullet at reroll. I have left my 60 mage on ZK and rerolled on Elysium because ZK is dead in the offhours when i play.

3 hours ago, Hurricane2 said:

You or your guild can switch to any realm you want at any time (as long as it isn't down like elysium is right now).  Forcing the admins to waste their time to transfer your character for you is absurdly stupid.  Roll a character on the realm you want to play and stop complaining about your own poor decision making skills and laziness.

I'd love some context into this, rather than personal opinion trying to reflect as facts.

Poor decision would have been telling everyone to reroll and 1/2 not wanting too, has nothing to do with myself personally. I'm definitely not alone seeing the absurd amount of guilds that stayed compared to a few (probably new & small) that left.

Try to run something, then talk rather than posting and showing you can't read not just once but twice. Education levels are low among Vanilla Players... jeez.

See my above post.  You have the choice to do whatever you want.  Quit complaining about it and figure it out for yourself instead whining on the forums.

So if you rolled on Illidan-US when the game released because your friend played there, and then stopped playing with your friend, and requested a free transfer from Illidan-US to Archimonde-US, Blizzard would've done that right?

Wrong...

Want to play on Zeth'kur? Go roll there. Plenty of people re-rolled on Elysium and left numerous 60's behind on Nost/Anathema. The only way there should be a Zeth'kur & Elysium combo is if it saved both realms due to massive loss in population.