Sign in to follow this  
Hurricane2

Improved Concentration Aura

You get 15% chance to resist silence and interrupt effects.  Silence is straight forward but what is an interrupt effect? Does fear, mind control, kidney punch, succubus, or anything else like that fall under interrupt?

I believe it's anything that would stop or extend your casting. Like I use it on Vael over FR Aura because I can pump out more heals if they aren't being slowed down by his constant fire AE.

On 3/4/2017 at 2:00 AM, Commandant said:

Improved Concentration Aura is currently not working properly. Interrupt effects are kick (rogue) and pummel (warrior).

Hey did this get fixed?

6 hours ago, Roxanne Flowers said:

Let me guess ... not a Ret Paladin issue?

not true , it is optional issue not investigated.

optional issues non reported are :

Consecration variate damage (like SoR) , Improved Concentration Aura , Consecration doesn't interrupt flag with 1st tick upon cast , Blessing of Protection is not changing to shadow button if you press hostile target  etc. 

Reason : they didn't even fixed the last Game Breaking bugs because it is last priority on their agenda , even if we report this optional bugs , i don't think they are going to get fixed anytime soon or in future.

/Kind regarding Killerduki

I was only teasing.

But yeah, there's a lot of barnacles and kruft in the coding/databases for a lot of stuff.  I doubt it's a case of "last priority" and more a case of "there's a mountain to move" as far as bug fixes go.  When you've got multiple THOUSANDS of bugs reported, it's going to take a while to work through them all no matter which order to you them in.