meridaw

Github Vanilla Addons

77 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Epicurious said:

Take the -master off you mean? Did that. Still can't get it to work.

No, rename it BlizzPlates as the toc inside not BlizzardPlates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2017 at 11:07 PM, TheDruidCode said:

No, rename it BlizzPlates as the toc inside not BlizzardPlates.

Ah, thanks. Got it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't seem to find a working add-on that display mob health numbers instead of 100/100 .. guidance would be appreciated 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rygor said:

Can't seem to find a working add-on that display mob health numbers instead of 100/100 .. guidance would be appreciated 

Mobhealth3 or Mobinfo2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2017 at 8:20 AM, Rygor said:

Can't seem to find a working add-on that display mob health numbers instead of 100/100 .. guidance would be appreciated 

 

On 8/26/2017 at 11:17 AM, TheDruidCode said:

Mobhealth3 or Mobinfo2

Mobinfo2 didn't work for me... but Mobhealth3 did. It takes a min to kick it as you start building up your database, but it works like a charm with pfUI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for this list, it's great.

I'm trying to get WhoHas to work, but it gives an error: attempt to index global 'WhoHasConfig' (a nil value)

Do I need to create a file in the folder for it to start using, or am I missing an unlisted dependancy?

Alternatively, is there an addon that will display items on alts, like I put the mouse on a stack of linen cloth and it shows X character has X (amount).

Edit: Error happens on line 265

Edited by Tandarin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im not sure about Whohas, never tryd it. It Looks like it only got OptionalDeps. CharacterProfiler, Possessions, Baggins, myAddons and SellValue.

I think Engbags lets you look at alt items, but not in tooltip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tandarin said:

Alternatively, is there an addon that will display items on alts, like I put the mouse on a stack of linen cloth and it shows X character has X (amount).

ShaguInventory, You can find it in ShaguCollection here on the first page.

Edit: link doesn't seem to work. Here it is: http://shagu.org/shagucollection/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2017 at 2:17 PM, TheDruidCode said:

Mobhealth3 or Mobinfo2

 

On 8/31/2017 at 5:09 PM, Guardian452 said:

 

Mobinfo2 didn't work for me... but Mobhealth3 did. It takes a min to kick it as you start building up your database, but it works like a charm with pfUI.

Ty both, now have it working! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Using the ChatSuey-Mods for my chat but getting this error on every login. Does anyone know how to fix it ?

WoWScrnShot_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the changelog it doesn't say anything about HP estimation.

I wouldn't want to change it, I have already made a lot of modifications on my existing agUF if I don't know for sure it does that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't used aguf in ages but it looks like it should have mobhealth support. I made a bit too quick assumption that it didn't have it as it wasn't working. Sorry bout that.

There really isn't any mobhealth versions that should work better than standard mh3 mi2 that I know of.

Will try and see if I can get it to work.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know how to modify the position of the "cooldown timers" addon. It's really useful but I would like to move it to the side a bit. I have tried many combinations to drag it. Also tried looking in the files to try and find the positional values but it is long and confusing. Can't seem to find any kind of command to bring up a settings menu either. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TheGroobster said:

Anyone know how to modify the position of the "cooldown timers" addon. It's really useful but I would like to move it to the side a bit. I have tried many combinations to drag it. Also tried looking in the files to try and find the positional values but it is long and confusing. Can't seem to find any kind of command to bring up a settings menu either. :(

Would say: /cdt unlock or /cdt menu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anybody know an addon to clean up the chat from loot-rolls ? I hate the zg-spam and couldn't find another way then moving the loot-rolls to another chat-tab.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nihlo said:

Does anybody know an addon to clean up the chat from loot-rolls ? I hate the zg-spam and couldn't find another way then moving the loot-rolls to another chat-tab.

Pretty sure Lazypig has an option to hide roll-spam and autoroll on coins and bijous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LgMail - Modern mailmod

So i download this...open my mailbox...there are 3 buttons..."Open All" "Mail Banks" "Open AH"

i click the mail banks button and the addon rapidly starts mailing my inventory to other characters that are not mine.

wtf is this shit.....i just lost a lot of expensive stuff if this is some bullshit scam addon

Edited by Ganker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Logonz just use Lgmail to mass send his crap to his alt banks, not ment for others to use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now