Link

The Gates of Ahn’Qiraj

Can we seriously get a mod to address this? Why are certain mats(firebloom,stranglekelp, herbs/cooking in general) so fucking high???  Can you lower them down from 2500%-3500%  to 500-1000% fucking insane

2 minutes ago, Pest said:

Can we seriously get a mod to address this? Why are certain mats(firebloom,stranglekelp, herbs/cooking in general) so fucking high???  Can you lower them down from 2500%-3500%  to 500-1000% fucking insane

Their answer: Moar blizzlike!

Real Answer: we arnt even close to having aq finished

13 minutes ago, Therealfotm said:

Their answer: Moar blizzlike!

Real Answer: we arnt even close to having aq finished

Join the dev team and help them. I suppose you're better than them....right? Cmon, tell us more: what would you do in order to finish aq and make it stable?

4 minutes ago, Dulumana said:

Join the dev team and help them. I suppose you're better than them....right? Cmon, tell us more: what would you do in order to finish aq and make it stable?

You realise they have never released aq in the 5-7 years time theyve been around?

4 hours ago, Therealfotm said:

You realise they have never released aq in the 5-7 years time theyve been around?

At this rate of mats we will not have one for next couple of years anyways

I do think the numbers for serting items  that have to be handed in seems to be way off. The amount for serting items is abit of an overkill specially for if there over 1m+

Edited by kizzy2

r13 GEAR NEWS (bad news): 
https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/40624-pvp-gear-nerf/?page=2#comment-358837

PLEASE elysium staff reconsider this, for the health of your server (unless you want to kill it before War effort can be completed)

https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/41043-petition-to-elysium-team-reconsider-r13-gear-on-anathema/

Edited by NoGnomo

On Sunday, March 05, 2017 at 2:05 PM, Overtime said:

As someone who completed the scepter on ED and got the mount I like this. But including stockpiled materials was huge mistake from Feenix, hoping you counted it from active accounts.

Please leave peenix alone, let them die and forget their cursed name forever.

5 hours ago, Pest said:

How's that firebloom looking? How those herbs looking?

total handed in @ 21% 4189120 out of 20300000

Firebloom is at 4%

On 3/5/2017 at 7:11 AM, Link said:

Firstly, let’s address the War Effort. From day one, we knew that we could not keep the War Effort per Blizzard’s original spec. In 2006, Blizzard asked for 90 thousand Copper Bars to assist in the War Effort. In 2017, on Anathema-PvP, players currently have over 1 MILLION Copper bars, and over 1.5 MILLION copper ore stockpiled. In summary, we’ve scaled many of the required materials to fit our player base’s needs.

70% of stockpiled materials, (Item for item. Not averaged.) will be required, plus the original Blizzard amount scaled to Anathema’s average player base.

• Stock Pile Amounts were taken from active accounts and mostly focuses on logins from Febuary-March. If non active accounts were to return the War effort could be completed in 1 day!

The amount of materials needed to be turned in by the Horde and Alliance differ due to the individual faction’s stockpile of resources, and active players per faction.

Our goal is to provide an experience similar to that of the original opening of the gates. Our goal is for the War Effort to last 3-4 weeks, but that estimate is just that, an estimate. The actual time required will depend entirely upon player participation.

This still makes me laugh.  Where are those copper bar turn ins?  For what reason do you NOT to turn them in?  Copper bars should have been done by now, but no. Not even 100k of them have been turn in. Where the fuck did you get that number? I'm honestly curious.  

"Our goal is to provide an experience similar to that of the original opening of the gates. Our goal is for the War Effort to last 3-4 weeks, but that estimate is just that, an estimate. The actual time required will depend entirely upon player participation."  Lmao

On 2017/3/5 at 9:17 PM, Link said:

The Old God is Thirsty

We should go there to submit the union would like to apply for?

15 hours ago, Pest said:

This still makes me laugh.  Where are those copper bar turn ins?  For what reason do you NOT to turn them in?  Copper bars should have been done by now, but no. Not even 100k of them have been turn in. Where the fuck did you get that number? I'm honestly curious.  

Makes me wonder if they discriminated between accounts with copper ore and active accounts with copper ore.

16 hours ago, Pest said:

"Our goal is to provide an experience similar to that of the original opening of the gates. Our goal is for the War Effort to last 3-4 weeks, but that estimate is just that, an estimate. The actual time required will depend entirely upon player participation."  Lmao

Unless you need rep, there are no reason to turn anything in, there is no rush against another realm ...

They released Warr Efforts before a week.Guys  WTF .. Stop talking for decrease the amount of mats. You want to have AQ40 for 2 weeks or what? Lets assume you have AQ40 open . Then what ? 1 weeks for clearing all the content ? Then again back to farming BWL/AQ40 ? Then you will start talking about Naxx release date . Please stop it , seriously. Devs/GMs will take care for this if it goes out of hand. If you dont like it , then go back on retail where everything is possible in a matter of 1 week.

I have a decent amount of lean wolf steak stockpiled, but I have no intent in turning them in for the war effort, first because I play alliance and second, because I farmed all that crap slowly over time so I could use them during raids. I have no intent in giving that away just to fulfill some unrealistic demand, farming consumables is boring and it's a huge time sink as it is, i have no intention to make it worse. I could say the same for firebloom, i know a few alliance mages that had a couple hundred stacks stockpiled for future content.

edit: nvm i had tender wolf steak not lean wolf steak, the low level food requirements are just ridiculous anyway, no one stockpiles that crap, 450,000 roast raptor wtf

Edited by Zarant

32 minutes ago, Zarant said:

I could say the same for firebloom, i know a few alliance mages that had a couple hundred stacks stockpiled for future content.

When are players going to understand there won't be any future content if you hoard on to materials like that ? Or that you will not get to use Greater Firepower in AQ ?

38 minutes ago, Lifealert said:

Start farming raptors. Stop being lazy raidloggers. Everyone must contribute.

Lets team up for something then. Eu evening times alliance.

7 minutes ago, mytchi3 said:

Lets team up for something then. Eu evening times alliance.

There are 3 places you can farm those: STV behind arena, Arathi/Hinterlands and Ungoro. Thats about it.

all you shits can do is complain complain complain but you dont fucking do anything to get something done

if you tell us u farmed and stockpiled stuff and you DONT want to turn it in because it was boring/long to farm stfu you are out of this discussion

#useless