Sign in to follow this  
Forest_

Public War Effort Tracker - Google Doc (link inside)

Hi Anathema!

I have my own person/guild tracker but I made a copy of it that you all can feel free to edit and keep updated to track progress!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x03BIdgIne9SVIOc016T-eHgx-cJZkXv6sEsYXD9yh8/edit?usp=sharing

All you have to do is update the "Current Materials" column and write the time/date you updated.

Hope people enjoy keeping tabs on whats going down in the Effort!

9 hours ago, Setup said:

Thanx for continuing to update, the nostalri.us page has taken a vacation.

Thats because nope quit.

1 minute ago, Forest_ said:

bump.

GO FARM MATS PEOPLE.

We have to farm. Shenna stated, there will be no autocompletion!

10 minutes ago, sojs1 said:

do it for me and let me know when AQ is ready

thanks,

sojs

This mindset is exactly why we're failing. Awful mindset to have.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_loafing

Social loafing:

In social psychology, social loafing is the phenomenon of a person exerting less effort to achieve a goal when they work in a group than when they work alone.[1][2] This is seen as one of the main reasons groups are sometimes less productive than the combined performance of their members working as individuals, but should be distinguished from the accidental coordination problems that groups sometimes experience.

20 minutes ago, sojs1 said:

do it for me and let me know when AQ is ready

thanks,

sojs

What a stupid post. 

Pretty cool idea, Overtime.

Top kek @ copper bars still not being completed even on the Blizzlike scale. No one likes farming those things!

ONE THOUSAND PERCENT COMPLETE ON THORIUM, ARTHAS, AND RUGGED LEATHER!

Nobody farms copper bars because there are resources that need to be turned in that offer greater rewards.  If it takes relatively the same amount of time to farm a stack of Runecloth as it does a stack of Copper bars....I'm going to farm the runecloth.  Once the higher-tiered resources are completed, only then will the low-tier resources be farmed en masse.

why are these numbers not blizzlike?

Is it just an attempt to prolong the event because content still isn't scripted?

@ Drakbak you can do that.  It's intended as a server wide event not just for level 60s to do.. Hence the copper bars which you can do at a very low level.

The reward is granted based on the ability of the level you can turn it in.. You can't run around Felwood killing satyrs for runecloth as a level 10 but you can farm copper mines and smelt copper bars..  see where this is going?

@hotzpocket with the introduction of the two fresh realms, I'd wager that the majority of low level toons on Anathema are actually just alts.  Plus, I doubt they're going out of their way to farm excess of what they need for their own skillups because they're too busy catching up to 60.

The level 60 characters are the ones who need to do the heavy lifting.  And they'll take care if the big stuff first.

I get increasing % due to population, but x30 of some of this shit?   Really? Those who pulled these inflated numbers, was server turn over rate accounted for?  Multiple accounts for the same person?  The lack of new character influx? 

I just don't understand how that was thought to be a good idea, much less passed a round-table discussion.

Instead of basic multiplication of active online players at one time across NA/EU/OC vs mats needed; penalise the players base for having banks with turn ins. In turn put the people that didn't stockpile in a deeper hole, having to submit to paying gouged prices to the hoarders.

You fed us right into the hands of the item hoarders with adding the in bank influx.

PS: your logic on item increases means Elementium Enforced AQ items would require much more mats since we have some in the bank.

Hell make the Naxx key x30 the mats as well.

Hell, just unplug the server for 10 hours every Tuesday for that true Vanilla feeling.

I mean we all know what the increased #s are really about, which is buying the team time to script AQ. Their strategy was kind of proven considering that a lot of resources are already filled WELL over what they would have required if it had been proportional to the server pop. They want to buy at least a month for themselves is my guess, and I'm willing to wait a month before going too crazy.

On 3/14/2017 at 11:16 AM, Haestingas said:

I mean we all know what the increased #s are really about, which is buying the team time to script AQ. Their strategy was kind of proven considering that a lot of resources are already filled WELL over what they would have required if it had been proportional to the server pop. They want to buy at least a month for themselves is my guess, and I'm willing to wait a month before going too crazy.

they already stated its not a scripting thing, you can check yourself. they wanted the event to take a minimum of 3-4 weeks, which likely wouldnt have happened with the original blizzard numbers. im sure in a few weeks we'll hear something about their plans to tackle the problem when we're still nowhere near the amounts needed

They havnt even opened the PTR yet, of course it's not fully scripted and ready. I'm sure they are darn close, but if the scripting was done then the PTR would already be over and done with.