syncmasterpenis

Quitting the server - Rant

Dear Community,

After experiencing constant disconnects and horrible latency I am quitting Elysium. The server is bugged as crap and should be considered beta. I respect the valiant efforts of the staff for the fun they have brought me and providing me a close to a vanilla experience as can be constructed. Unfortunately, I have grown quite tired of the constant issues facing the server. I wish the staff and it's players best of luck and I hope to return when everything is more ironed out. 

Thanks,

A bitter player.

18 hours ago, syncmasterpenis said:

After experiencing constant disconnects and horrible latency I am quitting Elysium.

You know that's on you, right?  I play with extremely low latency (the same that I'd get on retail) every day.

18 hours ago, syncmasterpenis said:

The server is bugged as crap and should be considered beta.

You should give a good explaination about this before stating it is 'beta'.

Give some good examples of very big immersion and gameplay breaking bugs.

That the server has dcs fuckin' happens, are you blind and don't remember how many times Nost had dc's/crashes? Kronos has dc's was down for 2 weeks a while ago, I had plenty of dc's on many other private servers (bc, wotlk etc).

Anyways, goodbye. Your best hope is to play retail for the least amount of bugs and disconnects.

On 3/8/2017 at 2:32 PM, syncmasterpenis said:

A bitter player.

I was bitter too when I was on Elysium (though many like it) due to same issues: latency and especially DCs and server shutdowns. Still, these are not reasons to leave the Elysium Project entirely. In fact, you said you desired a Vanilla experience and EP has a more Blizzlike server in terms of population.

Zeth'Kur has none of these issues, mostly because of the lower population, and that's where I re-rolled.