Unmercey

BYO donate guild?

Shitty geared chars in blues. whats wrong with it? Or you just a newfag who dont know that you can reach lvl 60 in 1-2 days if 4 friends boost you through dungeons.

Edited by Uglyaf

Realmplayers is not an exact armory. It doesn't know when those players got that gear, it just shows them as acquiring it on the date that Realmplayers first saw them.

and fucking rofl, some of them are even wearing green "of the tiger" gear and such

yeah, totally paid real money for those greens

lol

Outside of that, these profiles are all months old and have been updated multiple times. Where are you getting the idea that they were given instant 60?

Edited by gotmilk0112

Realmplayers isn't really that great with timely updates.  Last time I used it was for a report. The guy in question had no gear at all on, and realmplayers reflected gear that he had on much before I inspected him. 

I guess I'm flattered that you take an interest in us... Once you learn the basics of realmplayers and other addons feel free to hit us up with an app. No promises. 

Our secret is out /sarcasm

PS Thanks for Including my pic its great for my publicity

PSS My Realmplayers always seems to be bugged Esp Anathema

The people you linked are not magically invented 60s.    Realmplayer's sometimes gets bugged uploads and every time you search them you get "error".    These "error' uploads were finally cleared out recently and you'll see people that appear to be uploaded with a lot of new gear at once.

510f15ce01b1e931a84ed67ad6a7cb65.jpg

I have checked the level and item logs for the characters in question and I have not found anything of concern.
They have all leveled up with normal playtime between their levels and no gear or items have been added to any of these accounts.

1. Realmplayers does not have database access.

2. Realmplayers thus does not update in real time.

3. Realmplayers requires player with the proper addon to see and inspect other players to build up its database.

4. It is possible (and not terribly difficult) to fake or meddle with information uploaded to Realmplayers.

5. Leaping into conclusions does not make for good outcomes.

So, understanding these five points, we can conclude that there is nothing suspicious about these characters (or the guild), they were and are being played normally.