Malibear

What's A Premade?

But seriously, does Horde know?

They seem to talk about how tryhard Alliance always premade, but do they really know what a premade is?

It seems like if they do, they should put one together and quit QQing about how hard AB is when Alliance premade.

Premades happen, counter attack? A premade...

Obviously things are a little bit un-balanced because Horde just /sleep's in Defiler's den while Alliance makes 23k/hr in AB (2.3k every 6 min 5 cap that happens), so ranks/gear is totally out of balance (any comment Elysium Devs?).

All it would take is some organization to shift the balance. Or at least some bans on the afk'ers

What does everyone else think?

The most prelavent point is that more horde people PuG therefore the queue times for a fullon tryhard horde prem are MUCH longer. So long that at times it's better honor for a ranker to just solo PuG and roll over if it's a premade (dont even need to roll over as they get steamrolled anyways) and play properly when being queued into another enemy PUG. Therefore even if they would win games, it would be still less honor than the solo queuer makes at certain times.

17 hours ago, ismeckye said:

The most prelavent point is that more horde people PuG therefore the queue times for a fullon tryhard horde prem are MUCH longer. So long that at times it's better honor for a ranker to just solo PuG and roll over if it's a premade (dont even need to roll over as they get steamrolled anyways) and play properly when being queued into another enemy PUG. Therefore even if they would win games, it would be still less honor than the solo queuer makes at certain times.

horde qeues are instant even for a full prem, please dont talk about pvp, the system or anything at all if you re clueless, thanks,

Doesnt matter at this point. All the alliance are fully geared/coordinated already. Only horde with R12+ are afk chinamen

On 3/12/2017 at 9:56 PM, Spanishboss said:

they dont make such a dominating pre, cus they suck, period.

If you always win. then you don't really know what it is to win. you have to take those losses, you have to take those hits. There's got to be the valleys, the peaks, the ups and downs. This is in order for when it does happen, you go wow! que rico!

don't make me humble your faggot ass pendeja here like i did to cuckwinjax

Horde don't premade because they're all cringy cringers that cant stand one another long enough to work together towards playing and winning together in an MMO.

They rather edgelord singleplayer it cus they feel "I IS DA BESTEST".

38ZoObY.jpg

But when all good players from Aliance in premades, aliance random hard suck 7/10 times

good players in ally premade ?  they are not good ... thay are just on one VT, TS  or discord ... thats all   ... if you will be able to catch one of them  in 1 v1 you will see what I mean .  I owned hard a few  times these pro players in 1 v 1 .. ruuning all day 5/0 in premade makes them easy target in 1 v 1 situation.  Check it mate 

On 09.06.2017 at 7:45 PM, taka said:

good players in ally premade ?  they are not good ... thay are just on one VT, TS  or discord ... thats all   ... if you will be able to catch one of them  in 1 v1 you will see what I mean .  I owned hard a few  times these pro players in 1 v 1 .. ruuning all day 5/0 in premade makes them easy target in 1 v 1 situation.  Check it mate 

Because winning a disorganized bunch of players over and over and not facing decent opponents makes your skill degradating ( And true, they suck 1vs1 because no pockethealers they addicted to have with them.

On 06/04/2017 at 6:50 AM, Xylon666Darkstar said:

Horde don't premade because they're all cringy cringers that cant stand one another long enough to work together towards playing and winning together in an MMO.

They rather edgelord singleplayer it cus they feel "I IS DA BESTEST".

38ZoObY.jpg

Exhibit A:

On 06/09/2017 at 1:45 PM, taka said:

& Exhibit B:

On 06/11/2017 at 4:06 PM, Holykrew said:

Because winning a disorganized bunch of players over and over and not facing decent opponents makes your skill degradating ( And true, they suck 1vs1 because no pockethealers they addicted to have with them.