Cogfather

The War Effort Continues!

1 hour ago, Ickus said:

For the love of god make the war effort manageable before more ppl quit.

I think it's a little late for that, unfortunately, people are already leaving :-(

8 minutes ago, Falorthan said:

I think it's a little late for that, unfortunately, people are already leaving :-(

My guild ceased all raiding on the server as of yesterday. >_>

2 minutes ago, Gardash said:

You need to address this now. Not tomorrow or next week. Now.

Yea this needs to happen now. Don't ignore this. Server is bleeding players as they move to other projects so its time to address the absolutely ridiculous war effort you've put out. 

In addition if you look at the turn in areas there is legit 1 person turning shit in... People have 0 motivation to complete and impossible task. 

1 minute ago, Ickus said:

In addition if you look at the turn in areas there is legit 1 person turning shit in... People have 0 motivation to complete and impossible task. 

This is the biggest issue. Instead of going out to farm mats and accomplish the war effort, people are just going to a different server.  

They think that you created this ridiculous task in order to stall because AQ is nowhere close to ready and will never be ready.

You miscalculated. Admit it and fix it. Now. Before it's too late. 

I mean seriously, people would rather play on that shit hole new TBC server than here, that's how low faith in you is right now. 

Just now, Gardash said:

This is the biggest issue. Instead of going out to farm mats and accomplish the war effort, people are just going to a different server.  

They think that you created this ridiculous task in order to stall because AQ is nowhere close to ready and will never be ready.

You miscalculated. Admit it and fix it. Now. Before it's too late. 

I mean seriously, people would rather play on that shit hole new TBC server than here, that's how low faith in you is right now. 

yea this is the most accurate post yet. 

Unmotivated oozes will stay unmotivated no matter how things change. Don't you know logic of average ooze?

Edited by Jorn Skyseer

Keep this post bumped. If the Devs actually read this section they need to see this. 

14 minutes ago, Gardash said:

Lmao, aint that depressing. 

1 hour ago, Wortgewandt said:

NOPE recently quit too. It's not time to panic, but it's time to start formulating a plan.

So ppl now dont have time to upgrade their pretty artifact weapons in Legion and farm mats for War effort? How strage....

26 minutes ago, Nidzex said:

So ppl now dont have time to upgrade their pretty artifact weapons in Legion and farm mats for War effort? How strage....

You do realize that the war effort is unreasonable large right? I've said this a lot today, but this needs addressed by the end of the week, if not today. Congrats to Zeth'Kur and Elysium for patch 1.3, but Anathema needs some new content. I feel like Im on Emerald Dream all over again. Except instead of people flocking to a good server (Nostalrius) they're leaving for a tbc server that is mediocre at best. 

The server numbers are hurting right now because of the crazy numbers. People aren't going to waste a year farming the mats needed... When they could be making gold. Sure you can say people are stockpiling resources but I guarantee most of those people have them to sell, not to put towards the AQ effort. I understand the server population is higher than Official servers at the time of the war effort but right now numbers are hurting. Should adjust the numbers to be reasonable, firebloom for example is never going to be completed, it's worth too much money for people to want to donate. 

Yea thats exactly my point. If you look around the war effort turn ins, no one is participating because most people feel like its pointless. If the devs dont respond to this soon its just going to get worse. 

srsly adress War Effort and AQ issue, at least some fcking statement. People are quiting left and right and when you see hardcore players who spent hundreds of hours to pimp their chars YOU (US) should be rly worried. 3,5k pop @Anathema during EU prime time ... bye AQ dream

Fixing the war effort has to be your #1 priority right now, but you don't even mention it in today's statement.  This is bad.

People will come back for sure when AQ is actually released but right now most of my guild is raid logging because we farmed hard as fuck for a week and a half and saw the war effort go to a crawl and got disillusioned

Yea just dropping the ball because they cleared couldn't give a shit less about the original server. 

Bumping this. As someone who has played from literally the second original Nost launched until now we need some sort of statement by a GM, CM, Admin, whoever that you're planning on reducing the numbers of the War Effort soon, and not soon TM.

Based on the speed of the slowest material being farmed we're on course for a 300+ day War Effort, I'm sure you guys read this stuff and are actively talking behind the scenes about this in your Dev and QA meetings but outside of  @Link[1],[2] and @Cogfather [3] telling us what is linked below we don't really know much else other than you're "reevaluating" the situation.

I think we would all be a less worried if we knew you were going to scale the numbers down to make it last ~3 more weeks like your original intentions.

[1] Our goal is for the War Effort to last 3-4 weeks, but that estimate is just that, an estimate. The actual time required will depend entirely upon player participation.

[2] The PTR is on its way! I did a run thru of aq40 and have a few tweaks to be done but I will reach out to the guilds who are chosen for the PTR to have times set soon...TM

[3] With this all in mind, over the past week, we have taken everybody's feedback into account, and are currently in the process of re-evaluating and re-calculating materials based upon player participation. Many of the materials stockpiled prior to the event simply have not been turned in.

Edited by Forest_

6 minutes ago, Forest_ said:

Bumping this. As someone who has played from literally the second original Nost launched until now we need some sort of statement by a GM, CM, Admin, whoever that you're planning on reducing the numbers of the War Effort soon, and not soon TM.

Based on the speed of the slowest material being farmed we're on course for a 300+ day War Effort, I'm sure you guys read this stuff and are actively talking behind the scenes about this in your Dev and QA meetings but outside of  @Link[1],[2] and @Cogfather [3] telling us what is linked below we don't really know much else other than you're "reevaluating" the situation.

I think we would all be a less worried if we knew you were going to scale the numbers down to make it last ~3 more weeks like your original intentions.

[1] Our goal is for the War Effort to last 3-4 weeks, but that estimate is just that, an estimate. The actual time required will depend entirely upon player participation.

[2] The PTR is on its way! I did a run thru of aq40 and have a few tweaks to be done but I will reach out to the guilds who are chosen for the PTR to have times set soon...TM

[3] With this all in mind, over the past week, we have taken everybody's feedback into account, and are currently in the process of re-evaluating and re-calculating materials based upon player participation. Many of the materials stockpiled prior to the event simply have not been turned in.

Yet the post made today totally excluded any information about Anathema. When clearly the population gave thousands because WE CARE SO MUCH ABOUT OUR SERVER. Yet we are left in the dark as the server we love declines more and more each day. 

I play on Darrowshire, but feel really bad for you folks trying to get in AQ. I hope devs help you out and make this task a bit easier on you. 

And I hope a lesson is learned for when we get a stab at the content as well. 

1 minute ago, Gunari said:

I play on Darrowshire, but feel really bad for you folks trying to get in AQ. I hope devs help you out and make this task a bit easier on you. 

And I hope a lesson is learned for when we get a stab at the content as well. 

Thank you for your support. I realize I've been non stop on the forums today, but work is slow and hearing my guild and others contemplating going else where due to this ridiculous war effort concerns me.

3 hours ago, Wortgewandt said:

I don't really understand this. Are you all fully bis? AQ PTR is literally a week or two away. The war effort will be modified. You'll be in AQ real in less than a month to a month and a half tops. Maybe you doubt me, but if so I reserve the right to link this ad naseum when it happens.

I think people don't see a light at the end of the tunnel due to the fact a week ago they said they would re-evaluate and make a post about patch 1.3 on Zeth and Elysium. I am fine with a month and a half but it seems that most people are not. 

Edited by Ickus