Cogfather

The War Effort Continues!

How long can repair mission product quantity, is so vast, feeling is not complete. Can have a prophet under the anticipation

Hahahaha yes please give us a Prophet :)

everyone expected that u would adjust to population and not to sellers bank accounts that won't turn in shit.

was expecting like 4x retail ... even x6 would be fine .... but THIS ?! LOL

BUMP.

Anathema pop is bleeding out. Don't underestimate the snowball effect. React now and fix your war effort nonsense. Take into account the ever decreasing population. The more you wait the faster players will give up the project.

Bumping this as well. We actually need a response from you guys ASAP about decreasing War Effort numbers. This isn't some tin foil hat joke.

People are leaving Anathema because the War Effort isn't possible to complete.

@Pottu - You're usually the king of reason. Any help for us poor old souls? (I'm sure you still have a char here too!)

Bump

Also consider shit like this 

that is one person one account im pretty sure more then one was farming them like this and is never going to turn in to help out because they did it to get upper hand in whatever their grand masterplan was

@Pottu

@Crogge

@Shenna

Keep up the good work and try to maintain your cool even if the shitstorm seems to be never-ending.

Every week starts with new [insert word]gate scandal ;)

Edited by mytchi3

Definitely appreciate you guys but having said that an update is needed. Silence will only serve to kill this server.

I dont mind if ill have to get BIS equiped on my 3rd alt in BWL but having more content than one night a week would be nice or knowing whats AQ looking like.

You member corecraft?

9 minutes ago, mytchi3 said:

I dont mind if ill have to get BIS equiped on my 3rd alt in BWL but having more content than one night a week would be nice or knowing whats AQ looking like.

You member corecraft?

Ohhhh I member! Member Chewbacca again? But really, people that wanted to hold the effort hostage probably did get pissed and destroyed shit.

Edited by Ickus

Just praying the Devs take us seriously here... I'm on that server every day and since the war effort the numbers are dropping.

like i said before there not going to fix the numbers till aq is done there was even a staff post some where stating that guild invites for the testing on the test realm  was not even ready and they would let x guilds know when it was and they where like 90some % done

The crazy out of the air numbers show that aq is not ready if it was they would have fixed the numbers by now .

Edited by rajinsu

The content is not finished, and it won't be released until the AQ code is done. What's the point in arguing here?! Releasing an unpolished version for impatient kids would make no sense.

5 minutes ago, birday said:

The content is not finished, and it won't be released until the AQ code is done. What's the point in arguing here?! Releasing an unpolished version for impatient kids would make no sense.

The concern is not about AQ being released tomorrow or in 3 weeks. It is about the chosen numbers of War Effort putting its completion at 6+ months, having for consequence consistent and daily population drops since players won't bother farming with these retarded amounts and rather stop playing than tossing stones into water. Get some reading comprehension and situation awareness.

Edited by Slicy

Do people want an untested, faulty and buggy AQ now, or do you want a tested and propperly scripted AQ in a months time?
And please don't say "AQ won't be out till summer", because if this drags out too long, I'm sure they will take action. 
For now, just enjoy the event, gather some materials and collect some rep. Everything is going to be okay.

Secondly, the population on Anatham has been declining for some time now. The "rebirth of the server" hype is over, players are spread across several servers and the recent drama is all factors on this matter. People are bored of the same content and seek adventures elsewhere on Elysium PvP or other privateservers. However, a lot of people didn't quit, they are just less active. Once AQ is out, they'll be back. We peobably won't see as big numbers as in dec/jan, but the population will rise by a thousand or two. And honestly, a constant 10k pop is too much for one server. 4, 5 or 6k is just fine. That's still plenty of people to play with. 

Be positive and patient.

Um AQ should be basically done in the 3 week period after the war effort while people farm to actually open the gates should be a good time to test and correct.

Why not release the war effort when you're 90% there in terms of scripting? Why release it early and put ludicrous targets that are unachievable? The key element here is the removal of the auto complete. That says all you need to know.

14 minutes ago, Slicy said:

The concern is not about AQ being released tomorrow or in 3 weeks. It is about the chosen numbers of War Effort putting its completion at 6+ months, having for consequence consistent and daily population drops since players won't bother farming with these retarded amounts and rather stop playing than tossing stones into water. Get some reading comprehension and situation awareness.

Did you  even read? The situation is that the code is not finished. Most likely numbers will be adjusted once code is ready. NOT when you demand it. You can learn c++ and help out if you care and are able to do it lmao.

I understand if the devs wanted to sidetrack people by the war effort to have more time with development on AQ but this is not the way they should of gone about doing it. The development team has been very transparent on the issues they encounter. By making the numbers this ridiculous and then leaving people in the dark is not helping the server at all. Even when hardcore players see those numbers they are quitting, which in turn makes it take longer and longer. A lot of players will come back when the numbers are adjusted to be reasonable. I'm sure the dev team didn't want the war effort to be completed in a day, then have a buggy broken AQ to release but making it near impossible to complete for people is not helping them stall, just making the community very mad. We need an update with a legit update as to why the turn in numbers haven't been updated yet.

31 minutes ago, kas said:

I understand if the devs wanted to sidetrack people by the war effort to have more time with development on AQ but this is not the way they should of gone about doing it. The development team has been very transparent on the issues they encounter. By making the numbers this ridiculous and then leaving people in the dark is not helping the server at all. Even when hardcore players see those numbers they are quitting, which in turn makes it take longer and longer. A lot of players will come back when the numbers are adjusted to be reasonable. I'm sure the dev team didn't want the war effort to be completed in a day, then have a buggy broken AQ to release but making it near impossible to complete for people is not helping them stall, just making the community very mad. We need an update with a legit update as to why the turn in numbers haven't been updated yet.

bump

exactly this.

43 minutes ago, Duality said:

And please don't say "AQ won't be out till summer", because if this drags out too long, I'm sure they will take action. 
For now, just enjoy the event, gather some materials and collect some rep. Everything is going to be okay.

Collect some rep with who and why? Comletionist? You get discount at honored which you will have once lvl 60 anyways. City reps are useless. 

AQ will not be out till summer and not at all with these numbers becuase its just not possible to gather those mats. Keeping requirements at the current numbers is nice way of sazing fuck you to players. Let us finish the stupid event and just dont let people progress last that point until AQ is finished?

If it takes 2 months ok but letting this event continue at these numbers go for months will  kil population whoeever will be left playing here.

Edited by mytchi3

A WE Update will be out this weekend.    We have taken player feedback from all the positives and negatives and have listened to our community.  I don't want to give details yet since we are not final, but don't worry about WE taking 8 weeks +,  yes still continue to turn in materials now, they will still be used. 

12 minutes ago, Link said:

A WE Update will be out this weekend.    We have taken player feedback from all the positives and negatives and have listened to our community.  I don't want to give details yet since we are not final, but don't worry about WE taking 8 weeks +,  yes still continue to turn in materials now, they will still be used. 

Thank you link. Also thanks dad! (Pottu is my dad)

50 minutes ago, Link said:

Hi @Link

I've been keeping track of the War Effort numbers on a public Google Doc so you can take a look for yourselves. But the stockpiles have clearly run out, we were at about 1.20% per day last week and this week we are down to about 0.65% per day. Hopefully these numbers help you guys make the best decision possible.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x03BIdgIne9SVIOc016T-eHgx-cJZkXv6sEsYXD9yh8/edit#gid=1721870152

Edited by Forest_