Shenna

Anathema PvP — Unexpected Downtime

3 minutes ago, jimfromsales said:

Playing here is not illegal.

I think it's pretty interesting one thing that <NOPE> said... Changing the name from Nostalrius to Anathema was a really shortsighted thing to have done and also giving cuckrealm the project name... another intensely stupid move. Don't get me wrong... I'm not saying that I don't think the server name should have been changed because I do think it should have been... just not to Anathema.

In any case... pretty aidsy what <NOPE> have done, we all know it's them but how sad is it that they can't just leave? They have to ruin things for everyone else. It would be some sweet measure of justice if they all got banned from future Vanilla/BC/Legacy projects too... I sure do hope that Elysium shares their IP records etc with future projects and hope that future projects will start out by banning these cucks. This kind of childish garbage play should not go without consequences.

agreed

13 minutes ago, Luxon said:

Post a detailed full report of all incoming donations, expenses. I'm quite surprised people donate to Shennas personal paypal after all the shady shit happend around the project. Just dont do it until they provide proof for every $ going through their hands, even if it means you cant play for sometime.

Seriously, who gives a rats ass what they do with the money, they can wipe their ass with it for all I care.

What matters is that these people are providing us the opportunity to play this game, and to show some gratitude I think it's not a bad idea at all to at least donate 1 dollar/euro. If everyone on the server did this, we wouldn't even have this problem in the first place

Wow Maitoz and NOPE you are massive pieces of shit. Nope and Alex doing the same shit. Scum.

Some simple math.

Been playing here since Nost start so around 18 months give or take. (Not counting the 6 month downtime). So far I have never donated even once, I am not proud of this fact.

18 months of game time on retail = ~216$

18 months of game time on Nostalrius = FREE (and a whole LOT more fun than the trash that is retail).

I have now donated 43$ as it is what my current economic situation would allow. That still means I've still saved 173$ from not playing on retail, AND I've had alot more fun.

TLDR: Go donate, every little bit counts, be it 1$ or 50$. It is BEYOND easy with paypal. Just click the link, choose the currency you wish to use and send. Done. Lets hope we get to see server up again before wednesday reset!

1 minute ago, Felwhisper said:

isn't knowingly charging back a transaction a crime? like a bounced check? i guess that's only relevant in the united states tho

Does it matter?

its like a drug dealer going to the police because one of their customers took their money back

1 minute ago, Felwhisper said:

isn't knowingly charging back a transaction a crime? like a bounced check? i guess that's only relevant in the united states tho

Only if you pay for a service I think. Since we're talking donations here, who knows really. I'm guessing it falls under a different set of laws/rules/regulations perhaps. The way that they new donations are set up I dont think will be back-chargable though to counter this. Anyone with any clarification or insight?

3 minutes ago, Hideyokids said:

Does it matter?

its like a drug dealer going to the police because one of their customers took their money back

no, it doesnt matter. i jus wanted to throw it out there cuz i'm bored and for the sake of conversation. also it could potentially hurt Ely when making payments in the future if the host wants to get serious about it, so that kinda matters. 

Edited by Felwhisper

Skip that 10$ Pizza with extra toppings for lunch tomorrow. Eat a banana and DONATE that pizza money instead!

2 минуты назад, Storfan сказал:

Skip that 10$ Pizza with extra toppings for lunch tomorrow. Eat a banana and DONATE that pizza money instead!

I did, donated 12$, here is my pizza go :D (Thank's Elysium team for good work, and keep going!)

Just now, Ivanko said:

I did, donated 12$, here is my pizza go :D (Thank's Elysium team for good work, and keep going!)

WORLD OF WARCRAFT - Improving your diet since 2017.

5 minutes ago, Storfan said:

I would love to... keep getting an error on paypal saying payment wouldnt go through.  any ideas?

3 minutes ago, RainbowReptar said:

I would love to... keep getting an error on paypal saying payment wouldnt go through.  any ideas?

Pick another currency. I tried to donate in SEK (Swedish Krona) but got an error. When I tried in USD it went thru without any problems.

if a guild that played here is sick of how the Devs/GM team are running the server they have every right to take back their DONATED MONEY if the project isn't doing what it said it would do. that's isn't you fucking money GMs it's the players hard earned money they want to donate to the project, but since the project is shit and keeps getting worse and worse why wouldn't someone want to reclaim $2,000? who on earth would pay money for this project at this current state of the server? re-named the server Anathema...... cringe

Edited by Shadowface
truth bombs don't cry