ProfessorSnape

Constant 500-5000 latency.

I haven't found anything on the twitter account about a general problem resulting in lag, and when mentioning it on /1 at times everyone else seems to be fine. That being said I understand a lot of people are not located in the US so maybe it's my side but I have Google Fiber and live in Texas and have been pinging around 5-10MS on steam, and DOTA2 by that, and for the past 2-3 months playing here I've sat at around 90-120MS. However the past week has been hell, I am constantly spiking and it's nearly impossible to play any class without a pet to protect you. I've tried rebooting my PC, Router and everything. Just wondering if anyone else is having problems, or has a potential solution.

Thanks

My friend also lives in Texas and has AT&T and about a week ago or so, he also started encountering massive lag and d/c. If you find a solution, let me know. Thanks.

Yeah it's definitely something here then, my GF has Uverse gigapower internet at her place and when I bring my surface pro 4 over and play while she's at work it's awful too. Hopefully they get it fixed. I literally can't play a character without a pet. It's basically the same thing as me casting a seal on my paladin and walking away from the room for 30 seconds or so to see if I lived or died or someone killed me haha..oh well, free server so I can't complain, especially since it seems to be on my side :-/

I am also having the same problem and i live in Florida. Ive tried reinstalling game, Checked with internet company. nothing seems bad on my end. Only time of the day i am fine is 3am est. dont really understand because the pop at that time is still over 4k and i lag hard when its 3k.