i see why premading is shit for a big part of the player base but you srlsy want to restrict queueing to 3man grps?:D

if it was possible to restrict it -which i think it isn't- normal grp of 5players would be good.

up, still looking for fun here. Even NA players are doing premade now, so even 5am BG are cancer tryharder.

What's the point to up this? As you've said there's no MMR system in vanilla that's why people making group themselves aka premade. However, what you probably didn't know is there's always a method in server-side program that to make sure premade face with premade primarily. If you pug happen to be facing with a premade that means they have queued long enough time already while there's no premade on the opposite side. What else do you want? A perfectly well-matched pvp environment for everyone? If so you suggestion won't work cos as people said in this topic they still could 321 queue and there still certain chances for you into a pug with no healers or full of melee dps or greens/blues. 

Edited by Stylophone
capitalizations

On 3/28/2017 at 6:04 PM, Noom said:

You think alliance enjoy 15 vs afk and horde enjoy afk 95% of BG ? You think we can actualy call this "pvp" ? People hate premade it broke pvp, jk this is not PVP, its stupid no fun RP grind. Remove big party  and its gonna be RP grind WHILE doing PVP.

Going afk is a banable offense so that is a dumbass question.  Bgs are meant to be a PvP grind.  If you're getting your ass handed to regularly you can do something about it in game.  That does not include coming to forums and complaining about others being better than you.

Hey not played for long. Ranker are still taking fun cap 5 base vs 10 afk 20h / day ? Or maybe they'r bored, server fix ?

My yesterday WSG : Alliance (everyone Private or Corporal rank) - Horde (Legionnare and higher rank). And guess what?.. Horde automatically stay AFK at start and let alliance fast cap all flags. Even though we killed 9/10 of them .... Im so angry.

On 17/03/2017 at 8:55 AM, Noom said:

Hello Elysium staff,

I started battlegrounds like 3 days ago and i'm like WTF is happening ? This is not blizzlike at all.

Back in 2006, players didn't have the knowledge to do that, and if they did, this shit would have been taken care of by blizzard. I repeat this is not blizzlike.

I just found another forum POST about that and the answer of the CM was totaly epic "Nost tried that, it failed.". Well ok, maybe you're right but lets talk seriously now : there are some things that can be done.

First lets look at the situation a little :

Who has fun in battlegrounds on Elysium PvP right now ?

Alliance premades are sleeping, queueing 15h per day into AFK Horde pugs, forcing everyone in the alliance to premade and try to grind 1.5 million honor per week to even dream of getting past R10, and horde are getting rekt 15h/day, its more about how much one can handle before ragequitting. I Fail to see the entertainment here.

If only 15 guys in the server are doing a premade, all the faction has to premade aswell because if they only PUG and get 500k / week they can't deal against a 2m / week guild. Everyone is forced to premade because of a cancerous minority maybe less than 20 players. Blizzard would never let a part of the game be trash because of ~20-40 players.

My suggestion is : Don't allow premades of 3+ players to queue.

3 is fine you can't 3v15, you can still play with some friends and carry games. The thing Nost did was bad because it allowed wintrading, u had infamous queue times, and chill premades of friends would just get rekt by tryharders premades because there is no MMR system and it ruins the fun for them . Just don't let people queue in a party with more than 3 players. Simple as that. Tryharders can still play with some friends and rankup at the same speed, and both factions can enjoy battlegrounds.

EDIT : Not gonna answer to troll, especially those without arguments or something interesting to say

5man(a party) per queue is ok...

On 3/18/2017 at 8:28 PM, Noom said:

So what you are all saying is Elysium is same as retail back in 2006 ? So i forget about the 95% Alliance premade, 2 min 5 bases run. Yes retail had premade but it was not a problem because it was not 95% of the battleground. Not the same community.

"skill, coordination, or mechanics" brb record some premade gameplay "insert kappa here"

Tell you what. You work on getting horde to stop Honor farming flight paths 10- 15 deep, and I'll ask all my alliance pals to put on the kiddie gloves in the BG's. Sound good?

I agree with OP but I'd raise the limit to 5 people max per group... Its retarded that ally run 10+ premades a day in AB and hordes only option if they actually want to have fun with PvP is to do WSG...AV is going to be a shitfest of ally winning all the time....Elysium Server pvp is a joke right now and completely Ally dominated...I've been making posts about this shit since month 2 of release.

On 3/18/2017 at 9:10 AM, Slicy said:

So you want to deny players the ability to queue with more than 2 friends in a mmorpg for team based PvP which worked like that since BGs even existed in the game ? Correct me if I misunderstood.

I guess we would still have cat videos at least. You know like that one with the no no no cat ?

Eventually premades were matched against premades as Blizzard changed it later. With all of this private server logic like "nerf X, because blizzard meant to change it later" it would follow suit.

Premades are really not the issue, it's that all the tryhards rolled the same faction and it's just naturally imbalanced. I don't blame the horde for AFKing and get a kick out of them being punished even more with some MORAL cause that it's wrong while the alliance would prefer not to have a challenge at all by premading for max honor gains.

Overall the entire situation is a shitfest and the only thing you hear is "make ur own premade you filthy casual"

On 3/29/2017 at 0:11 AM, Sliklash said:

make a instant queues for premades or ranking farms.

make a enforced 5mins waiting pool for random or solo queuer.  All ppl join same bg will be random matched to different bg instance. Not according to the time u queue, but all random matching, 5 mins a bunch. All bg queue pop up every 5 mins.

Yes this would be ideal

As to many of the others posting, we don't really need to listen to biased/elitist dictact to others to just "deal with it". I'm not PvPing for rank 14 so I don't need a premade, I do it simply for fun and enjoy recking all the rank 13/14 bads with double my hp but losing matches in a couple minutes due to 5 caps is boring, dull, and lame. Elysium makes changes to the game that the player base would want overall for the survival of the server. I'm sure a majority of those PvPing are not premades through the whole entire week but the minority, and I'm also sure they are only there to get rank 14 and not actually "enjoy bgs" when they end the match in 2 minutes.

While it's fine to suggest making your own premades it still doesn't deal with the reality that one faction is being forced into doing that to play with your suggestion while the other faction is full of people that just naturally want to premade.

This suggestion will never be implemented because it is against the multiplayer mindset of Vanilla WoW.

What is going to happen is that because PvP gear sucks on Elysium until Naxx patch where you have to re-grind the gear if you want it in 1.11 people will premade less for honor and more for fun.

That's the way it is on Anathema right now. We all have AQ gear and what not so there isn't much reason to rank currently. So BGs are made up of guildies having fun with each other in WSG or AB queuing with 10+ people.

It's a fun time when you don't have any raids to do to be able to just ask in guild chat if anyone wants to hit up some BGs. You hop in and you just have a good time.