Sign in to follow this  
uhvoidme

salty perplexity

When you block perplexity from commenting ignorant/false assumptions on your youtube so he wastes more of his life to go to my WCM and comment lulllll.

never seen him or heard of him in game but he knows me so much right?!?!? Isnt rogue envy just so funny?

https://gyazo.com/af6a0bcf020e865efa299dd3db083ad6

Long story short-

perplexity commented on my youtube version of my movie saying i made some mistakes so i asked for some mistakes so that i could maybe pick up on and learn but he got salty for some reason and rewatched my movie to write down timestamps of everytime he questioned something. All the timestamps he listed were just so brain numbing to read as a rogue so i had to comment back of course and it ended up being a pointless debate that never ends so i blocked him.he was also getting friends to spam dislike my vids within 5 mins of the fight so it was pretty obvious. He deleted the comments sadly, i told him i wouldnt because i wanted everyone to see his true colors  but he did it anyways lol. Backfire much?

just wanted to show you all how hard hes trying lmfao.its cute though, im on his mind alot <3 awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

2 hours ago, Paditz said:

But he's actually good at this incredibly easy game and you're... well, shit

i like to think im dog shit actually thanks

i like how you explained everything in 2 lines and then said "long story short" and wrote 50 lines tl dr format

9 hours ago, Goth said:

i like how you explained everything in 2 lines and then said "long story short" and wrote 50 lines tl dr format

i like how you ignored the big picture and instead focused on something irrelevant because he is your buddy. good try though =)

10 hours ago, Goth said:

Less forum browsing and more video making. First OGs video gets repeatedly taken down and then Goth 2. MADNESS. Need Goth v.3.

On 20.03.2017 г. at 0:45 AM, Prancinglid said:

Less forum browsing and more video making. First OGs video gets repeatedly taken down and then Goth 2. MADNESS. Need Goth v.3.

i quit the game 2 months ago man :(

umm him still? lol i just made a thread to show everyone how pathetic he was acting. thats all =)

If i was super salty i would of put it in the biggest thread section on the site.. not just a pvp section, because this is the crowd me and him are mainly from.

11 hours ago, uhvoidme said:

lol i just made a thread to show everyone how pathetic he was acting. thats all =)

Case and point.