Sign in to follow this  
Sauronn

Hellground oficially closed

Wow... that was quick! Glad I didn't start there like I wanted to :-/
But still, salute to our fallen brother.

I'm glad our Ruski admins wipe their arses with blizzard legal letters <3

36 minutes ago, Storfan said:

I agree.

Thank you Elysium Staff! 

42 минуты назад, Storfan сказал:

Where Blizzard start his anti- Elysium activity, Admins call Putin hackers, and wipe Battle.net

14893355624320.jpg

Tin-Foil Hat:

Gummy created false documents, representing himself as a lawyer acting on Blizzards behalf.  Sent them to HellGrounds OVH and they complied with the C&D.

32 minutes ago, Undertanker said:

Tin-Foil Hat:

Gummy created false documents, representing himself as a lawyer acting on Blizzards behalf.  Sent them to HellGrounds OVH and they complied with the C&D.

Gummy will just publish his data base again once he gets bored.

Damn, I feel sad for Hellground devs and it's players. They got a very popular fresh restart, and a nice tbc community was enjoying the lovely TBC expansion again. (One I played the most back in the day). And cuntass Blizzard takes them down... RIP Hellground :(.

I wonder how many messages Elysium gets from blizz? They should post them so we can print them out and wipe our shit with them.

Edit: https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/60mfps/hellground_shut_down_by_b/

People here talk about that its some excuse

Edited by smokeit
saw reddit post

9 hours ago, Sauronn said:

Where Blizzard start his anti- Elysium activity, Admins call Putin hackers, and wipe Battle.net

14893355624320.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA dude!!!!!!!!!!

If you guys think that the blizzard legal team moved in within less than a month of a private server opening up I've got some very valuable real estate to sell you. No really it's not desert wasteland, I swear. 

Blizzard is a cover story to either: A) They wanted to shut it down because of some problems or whatever or B) They got a nice big fat stack of accounts and we're about to or have gotten a nice wave of new gold hacked from idiots who signed up using their same user name and password and they're processing the gold now.

Wasn't that server horribly badly scripted, though? I read about how there was tons of broken shit, like mobs hitting for 3x their normal damage, or pathing being horribly broken, spells with wildly incorrect coefficients, etc.

It's just lies. After sunday's gm shiet thing, they said something like that won't happen again. First they said OVH server room was flooded but that didn't concern their server. Then showing us a fake letter saying that blizz shut them down. It's just lies, probably they fucked up something between themselves & so can't handle saying it or whaterver & it was just an excuse. Good riddance anyway, no liars needed. That doesn't encourage coming here though. We all know once corruption starts on staff members, what will happen at some point. Good luck.

Edited by Aladya

that's only a false excuse. I want hellground to prove me that they were closed by blizzard. look at warmane for example. they have 20k+ online on evenings and nothing happens. i played there for a while :) Hellground is just a bunch of idiots, if you want to play something good play on hellfire till a true TBC server will apear: warmane, ofc :)

Anyone play over the weekend on warmane new tbc server? They did a fantastic job... 

Oh, and the faction % is like 80% horde 20% alliance. LOL 

18 hours ago, csant said:

Anyone play over the weekend on warmane new tbc server? They did a fantastic job... 

Oh, and the faction % is like 80% horde 20% alliance. LOL 

5x leveling rate... that says pretty much everything...

1 hour ago, Josipbroz said:

None of the leads related to that kind of stuff are russian though nor is the server or anything hosted there.

Don't blow the cover! I'm try to intimidate any would-be Blizzard lawyerinos. They dare not mess with KGB!