Sign in to follow this  
Jdude2021

Lol @ Ally Guild Praise & The Twilight

Lol  3 lvl 60 dudes (Hunter, Holy Priest, & Terribad Lock) running around in BL for literally an hour+ killing the SAME AND ONLY 4 horde in the entire zone lol...You guys are so bad at pvp its unbelievable.. 1v1 against a lvl 59 SP and you all get shit on...So you call in backup and camp because you have nothing better to do? Seriously go to the BGs chumps...

Edited by Jman420

Lol and now a 60 warrior from Praise as well...Ok we get it ally..You all have tiny dicks and are horrible at bgs which is why you gotta roam around as 4 lvl 60s and constantly kill the same lvl 59 priest for over an hour in the same zone...I'm sorry you don't have any friends and your lives are shitty and you have to take it out on one lvl 59 priest trying to quest lol... You guys are so pathetic

35 минут назад, Jman420 сказал:

You all have tiny dicks

I could question your sources and ways of obtaining this information but... no, ty. Some things should stay uncovered.

Edited by Jorn Skyseer

And EPL and Burning Steppes. Horde 60s literally chase you across the map. Real skill there to kill a mid 50.  Basically, EPL does not exist for me as a questing zone. Should I mention how several times I got ganked by 60 rogues who needed help against a mid 50s warrior, because I almost killed them? If you are horde on this server, please STFU about getting ganked by allies. Oh and I'll see you in 60s BGs reeeeeal soon.....

Edited by Ashocck

I'm seriously considering to start killing even low level horde to try and reduce their population. I mean, come on, 60/40 ratio is ridiculous.

24 minutes ago, Oakenlix said:

I'm seriously considering to start killing even low level horde to try and reduce their population. I mean, come on, 60/40 ratio is ridiculous.

Enjoy your instant queues and world action. If I had done a little more research I probably would've gone alliance instead of alliance for the instant queues. 

though, I've been playing alliance for the last 7/8 years so I wanted to mess around as horde this go around. 

On 3/23/2017 at 10:05 AM, csant said:

I probably would've gone alliance instead of alliance

Hmmmmmmmm

On 3/27/2017 at 1:54 AM, Koop said:

Hmmmmmmmm

lol.. meant to say probably would've have gone alliance instead of horde... though since the post I have switch to alliance kinda. leveling a dwarf priest lv27 currently and my hordie is lv36. I will probably level both and pick at 60 what to main.