Ynblpb

About Horde ranking cooperation

Sorry, I haven't much time for long negotiations. So:
1. I am not a monster, not the bastard and not the anti-social activist. I only wanna the justice.

2. 3 weeks ago we had a such ranks with dude called Caber and was farming honor equally beginning from 40-50 levels and had a normal communications, both received one rank per week.

3. I haven't received the next rank per week 3 weeks ago. After that I have checked standing & understood that Caber and some other players began to farm much more honor, than earlier. I have suggested it to work on it together and with an identical force. But they has refused to invite me in premades and has refused to cooperate.

4. When I haven't received the next rank also next week too, I have understood that they are pushed me hardly and have decided to take the answer-back measures. I have taken a break in guild raiding and have decided to devote all my ingaming time for PvP. My place in gild static is already taken and I am not going to come back there at the nearest future.

5. So terms offered to me by people who rigidly hardly pushed me several weeks aren't interesting to me. Their names Caber, Schlummi, Tasty, Monsterhunte, Mszz, Zyber, Knowingyou, Thornados. All of them had 525000 honor against mine 220000 on penultimate week.

6. I am not nolifer, I'm sleeping for 8 hours a day, I'm reading and writing at LJ. I'm drinking the beer, have sex with my wife everyday & playing in WoW just for my pleasure.

7. I will farming so much honor as many I will be able, without straining, before I won't reach an identical rank with Caber. I am not Tukohama, I'll don't leave here & I'll have my achieve sooner or later. Someone will can sleep for 2-3 hours a day to prevent me. We will look whether that they will be able to do it. If you want cooperation for me there is only one way: let me receive the same rank with Caber as soon as possible. For this purpose I don't need these bullshit premades collected by Caber. They are ridiculous and pathetic. See at allys premades when BG is won in several minutes. Shame on you Horde!

8. I offered this terms to a Caber all last week but Idk how he retold its to you. I am not going to discuss my offer. You can agree or not. I think this offer is much more fair. We russians appreciate justice above all and we're ready to offer much for the sake of him.

9. If you are agree, then I suggest to establish honor cap for me and players rank12  will be 250000 in empty weeks and 300000 - 350000 in WSG & AB weeks.

10. I am 47 years old, I think that I am elder all of you & have much experience. So dont try to deceive me like some boys names Caber, using naive cunning yesterday & brood triks today. Your threats and insults are also indifferent for me. I am ready to forget it if we'll come to the agreement. Don't repeat them. Sry my bad english. I'm looking for your answer here.

China.Fart - screw you guy! ... Get what rank you will let this is be your seal to demise of any worthy rep, curse you! ching-chong! Nerd

I'm amazed you have spent 47 years on this planet and still have the mindset of a 15 year old. Nice sex with wife though.

I feel like you lost everything in life, your job, your wife, and now you come to the forums to reminiscence your old life by talking about it and plays 24/7, pushes and demands, and writes a long pile of garbage on the forums for attention, all of this just for that lost attention you once had.

I feel bad for you man. :( if I lost everything, I'd do the same thing too. Here's a tip: Go outside there are a lot of girls you can choose

Edited by Julian

We approach everyone who gets near bracket 4 with an explanation of our stacking & capping system. The point of the system is to allow people with not so much time on their hands to still maintain their ranks, or even rank up. We set caps low, we organize the standings and prioritize by current rank to combat rank decay, we make sure everyone gets the maximum amount of rank progress possible for him.

When we approached Ynblpb, he was around near standing 20. We thought this was bad, because he's rank 10 (9th highest rank player on horde, actually) and needs a higher standing to rank up. So we approached him and offered to set our caps lower this week and help him out by having him join our premade, so that he could actually reach standing 8-10 (top of bracket 3) which would've been optimal for him. He was explained our system and why we approach people the way we do.

Rather than happily take the offer with absolutely no downsides to himself (grind less, get more? Yes please) he immediately started making threats that he will break our caps unless we give him what he wants (which is standing 1, which we can't give to a person at rank 10 anyways because it would mean our rank 12s would be decaying). He started making the threat that he will break caps that were set in the first place to accomodate him personally.

At that point, we were already gaining honor faster than Ynblpb, and we were already higher honor than him anyways. So we just kept playing, capped higher up, and he ended at low bracket 4. Because of his actions, three things happened:

1. we all had to play about 20 more hours than we would have without him pushing
  2. a few of our high rank players who were busy this week couldn't make their (now raised) caps. Ynblpb has directly fucked them over with his actions.
  3. Ynblpb himself ended at a much worse standing than he would have had by playing less and agreeing to our caps.

There is absolutely nothing positive to take away from this situation, and it's all caused by one person and one person only: Ynblpb, bracket pusher.

In the end though, Ynblpb, if you ever reconsider what you're doing, we're always open to cooperate. Just whisper me ingame and we'll work you into the appropriate bracket.

15 hours ago, Caber said:

We approach everyone who gets near bracket 4 with an explanation of our stacking & capping system. The point of the system is to allow people with not so much time on their hands to still maintain their ranks, or even rank up. We set caps low, we organize the standings and prioritize by current rank to combat rank decay, we make sure everyone gets the maximum amount of rank progress possible for him.

When we approached Ynblpb, he was around near standing 20. We thought this was bad, because he's rank 10 (9th highest rank player on horde, actually) and needs a higher standing to rank up. So we approached him and offered to set our caps lower this week and help him out by having him join our premade, so that he could actually reach standing 8-10 (top of bracket 3) which would've been optimal for him. He was explained our system and why we approach people the way we do.

Rather than happily take the offer with absolutely no downsides to himself (grind less, get more? Yes please) he immediately started making threats that he will break our caps unless we give him what he wants (which is standing 1, which we can't give to a person at rank 10 anyways because it would mean our rank 12s would be decaying). He started making the threat that he will break caps that were set in the first place to accomodate him personally.

At that point, we were already gaining honor faster than Ynblpb, and we were already higher honor than him anyways. So we just kept playing, capped higher up, and he ended at low bracket 4. Because of his actions, three things happened:

1. we all had to play about 20 more hours than we would have without him pushing
  2. a few of our high rank players who were busy this week couldn't make their (now raised) caps. Ynblpb has directly fucked them over with his actions.
  3. Ynblpb himself ended at a much worse standing than he would have had by playing less and agreeing to our caps.

There is absolutely nothing positive to take away from this situation, and it's all caused by one person and one person only: Ynblpb, bracket pusher.

In the end though, Ynblpb, if you ever reconsider what you're doing, we're always open to cooperate. Just whisper me ingame and we'll work you into the appropriate bracket.

Sounds like a reasonable guy offering to help another person (Ynblpb) who was completely self absorbed. His loss, even sadder he came to cry about it here.

2 hours ago, TTL said:

Sounds like a reasonable guy offering to help another person (Ynblpb) who was completely self absorbed. His loss, even sadder he came to cry about it here.

yep Ynb just only cares about himself and not the whole community. 

On 22-3-2017 at 0:11 PM, Ynblpb said:

Their names Caber, Schlummi, Tasty, Monsterhunte, Mszz, Zyber, Knowingyou, Thornados

I'm getting rekt by these people alot in wsg :(

Honor capping systems have existed on EVERY vanilla server, be it retail or private. Such systems are invariably put into place because of the horrifically designed ranking system this game offers us. Without them, everyone plays more to get less honor. A capping system allows everyone to earn maximum RP while minimizing time investment. In your case, you did not agree to the caps, and what was the result? You played an extra 2 days, and earned 600 less RP than you would have if you agreed to the cap. You spent more to get less. Good job. As it stands right now, you have drawn the ire of the entire PvP community, and you didn't even benefit from it. That bodes poorly for you.

Let me make this next part very clear: You will NEVER make it past rank 11 if you do not agree to the capping system. We farm honor much more efficiently than you do, and have no problem playing 16+ hours a day if we must. It is impossible for you to keep up. We will always be above you. You will never get the standing you need to progress to rank 12. So, you can either join the system or be stuck at rank 11 forever. Those are your two options. You say you "won't give up" but all that says to me is that you do not understand how the ranking system works. Let's see how you feel when you are rank 11, playing 16 hours a day, and only progressing 4% per week because we have pushed you deep into bracket 3 or 4.

We're not asking you to like us, or even play with us. Just respect the caps. They exist for the benefit of everyone - that includes you. You ultimately only hurt yourself by not being a part of it.

Edited by Eternia

Zeth'kur rankers have time for sex wtf? On Elysium we shit in sock to reach BR1/BR2, It is pretty much a demand by now. Im pretty sure one guy got banned from the brackets last week for suggesting that we start wiping after taking shits.

Jokes aside, @OP I understand why Caber don't want you in his stacks if you act like a mong. 

I understand you guys want to rank most efficent for you, but by playing 20hours more then what is needed just to punish one player you end up punishing more then just him, this among with other stuff out of your control (fear/charge bug+~) is why alot of the good pvpers horde had a month ago left the server or stopped pvping and reason im writing this whine is because some of you join the pugs just to afk. A month ago horde won 90% of pugs I were in so it was easy to rank because horde had alot of good pvpers, now it seems we win less then 50% of pugs... Half of you hardcore rankers i have no problems with, but the other half join pugs just to afk and stop us winning and it is just ending up in more of the good horde players leaving pvp, so what im asking is when you join a pug atleast fucking pretend that you try or just /afk out. I got lucky with some drops so play mostly for rep now, but I do like to pvp and and it is frustrating to group with some of you that actually have good gear and could make a diffrence but infact make the game 10 vs 7 advantage ally 

/rant out 

Edited by Halens
qqq

12 hours ago, Halens said:

I understand you guys want to rank most efficent for you, but by playing 20hours more then what is needed just to punish one player you end up punishing more then just him, this among with other stuff out of your control (fear/charge bug+~) is why alot of the good pvpers horde had a month ago left the server or stopped pvping and reason im writing this whine is because some of you join the pugs just to afk. A month ago horde won 90% of pugs I were in so it was easy to rank because horde had alot of good pvpers, now it seems we win less then 50% of pugs... Half of you hardcore rankers i have no problems with, but the other half join pugs just to afk and stop us winning and it is just ending up in more of the good horde players leaving pvp, so what im asking is when you join a pug atleast fucking pretend that you try or just /afk out. I got lucky with some drops so play mostly for rep now, but I do like to pvp and and it is frustrating to group with some of you that actually have good gear and could make a diffrence but infact make the game 10 vs 7 advantage ally 

/rant out 

Pretty sure rankers only AFK when they know their team is going to lose, and they don't want to extend the game, because rankers have enough knowledge about PvP to know that sometimes letting the other team win for quick 700 honor is better than having an hour long 2-3 loss. And horde pugs just simply don't work towards a common goal sometimes, and most just only attack an alliance thats in front of them when winning a game quick gives you alot more honor per hour.

30 minutes ago, Julian said:

Pretty sure rankers only AFK when they know their team is going to lose, and they don't want to extend the game, because rankers have enough knowledge about PvP to know that sometimes letting the other team win for quick 700 honor is better than having an hour long 2-3 loss.

That is a banable offense.  Admins made a post about that about 3 weeks ago.

Edited by Hurricane2

yea julian, but my point is 1 month ago horde had some kinda agreement we afk vs warpath but other premaids we try to play and then won maybe 40-50% of pugs vs semi-premaid. you guys fucking afk vs ally pugs with only 1 healer. You don't need to be a brain doctor to know 1 quick loss is more honor then 1 hour turtle game, but some of you are giving up after first battle were you do absolutley nothing and then just afk at gy talking shit. For us playing for fun and not max/honor per hour this just make us leave pvp-- 

like for me it seems you join pugs just to make us loose, because funny enough we win more games without any of the highrankers and that just does not make sense. 

and btw, you, caber and the rush guild are alright,  but ppl from sos-brigade espessialy one shaman and a shadowpriest have always been useless in pugs and now they even afk without trying at all, sitting on gy flaming the rest.

16 hours ago, Julian said:

Pretty sure rankers only AFK when they know their team is going to lose, and they don't want to extend the game, because rankers have enough knowledge about PvP to know that sometimes letting the other team win for quick 700 honor is better than having an hour long 2-3 loss. And horde pugs just simply don't work towards a common goal sometimes, and most just only attack an alliance thats in front of them when winning a game quick gives you alot more honor per hour.

I will report every single one of the them. Have fun farming Honor while being temp banned.

20 hours ago, Halens said:

yea julian, but my point is 1 month ago horde had some kinda agreement we afk vs warpath but other premaids we try and play.

For the record warpath has zero tolerance for negotiation of, or exchange of losses. All enemies will be slain mercilessly upon entering the ring of honor.

Edited by sirtokealot

Ahaha i'm really glad to see this . I'ven warning people about this good job cabar joining decerto's vendetta against me and killing the server hope you never get a merge with elysium most of you guys dont deserve a good server you are the worst part of the vanilla community that i didn't recognize in you and yeah i decided to quit as all the other did cause i did'nt want to be part of that shite show i had good times before the microdosing+kolatorsk drama but i can't beat the ones who have no life . Btw i'm really enjoying my time outside that bullshite :)) 

6 hours ago, Tukohama said:

Ahaha i'm really glad to see this . I'ven warning people about this good job cabar joining decerto's vendetta against me and killing the server hope you never get a merge with elysium most of you guys dont deserve a good server you are the worst part of the vanilla community that i didn't recognize in you and yeah i decided to quit as all the other did cause i did'nt want to be part of that shite show i had good times before the microdosing+kolatorsk drama but i can't beat the ones who have no life . Btw i'm really enjoying my time outside that bullshite :)) 

I'm sure you're glad to see people fucking themselves over while inconveniencing others, because that's all you ever achieved yourself.

3 minutes ago, Tukohama said:

U w0t m8 ?

His post was pretty clear, yours is not.  They organized and spent their time more effeciently than you and you call them no lifers.  That is called fail.