Zoso~

People still play here?

After all the bs this staff has done and still does, I'm shocked when I came back here after a month and found people still played. It doesn't surprise me all the nos staff abandoned the project, but my question is, Why do ppl still play here? Is it because it's free?(which it isn't, they need money for servers), or just nostalgia?

looks like we dont care bout the drama. 

I mean even when it was at its PEAK in discord and on reddit and the forums,  it was basically not talked about in game. people were too busy playing and having fun. 

Edited by behemothdog

1 hour ago, Zoso~ said:

After all the bs this staff has done and still does, I'm shocked when I came back here after a month and found people still played. It doesn't surprise me all the nos staff abandoned the project, but my question is, Why do ppl still play here? Is it because it's free?(which it isn't, they need money for servers), or just nostalgia?

Sorry. I CANT HEAR YOU OVER ALL THE FUN I'M HAVING!

EDIT: Go back to kronos.

Edited by Storfan

Unless you already learned that:

- Vanilla wow plays you not other way around.

Not like we have any choice. Anyway true gamers play instead quiting cause they believe in drama/corruption/tinfoil. Whatever happens or rather whatever some people think happens raids keep coming up, gear drops, pvp happens. Who cares whats behind the courtain. I mean some obvious no lifers and under-achievers do cause it gives their life a meaning I guess... private wow servers corruption investigators (lol bitches please) 

Edited by Morathe

I play here for the Raptor Punch and the Goretusk Liver Pie. More people will play a server when they have punch and pie.

Capture.JPG

Edited by Gronix

Did the legacy justice warriors accomplish anything? Nope. 

I will say that if we should be mad at anyone it should be the french nostalrius cucks who sold out their playerbase to try and create a movement so that they could fly to california and meet the blizzard executives. They sold out 13k people just for a weeks vacation.

If they really got. C&d then they could have just changed hosts.

Edited by Lifealert

6 hours ago, Zoso~ said:

the question is on what god blessed vanilla server are you playing?

what a bullshit question to be asked....

check realm status anytime. Do the math, we have largest private server community after Warmane and lagest vanilla community in general.

People want to play on reliable, functional servers with high pop. 99% of the community doesn't even follow any twitterodrama that might be going on.

The realm being offline for a few hours will cut more players from the server than any daily twitter/forum drama ever could.

7 hours ago, Zoso~ said:

After all the bs this staff has done and still does

Please provide evidence for you claims!

12 hours ago, Zoso~ said:

Go take a look at what just happened with the Hellground TBC server that just shutdown, and that'll tell you allot about why we still play here, a lot of former Elysium players, mainly the ones that were perpetrating all of the drama that took place, decided to jump ship and go play on Hellground TBC...well hows that working out for ya? and here's the most ironic thing about it all, allot of those players main reasoning for jumping ship was because "the Elysium staff can't be trusted" and yet the Administrator over at Hellground seems to have after only 2-3 weeks in...  "Taken the money and Run"

Look if there's one thing I've come to learn about the Privet Server scene is this, there's always going to be shady stuff going on no matter where you go, so what if a GM want to sell a little gold on the side, just give me some half-decent scripting, a stable server, continue to release content...and we'll all be just fine!