Sign in to follow this  
itipou

Transfer Elysium > Zeth'Kur

Hello,

When you first created Zeth'Kur it was the right thing to do. Only, and I was very surprised, you didn't make a character transfer possible, wich in my opinion you should have ! I had a level 16 warlock on Elysium (wich isn't much you could say, but still 15 hours /played), but I still rerolled on Zeth'Kur because Elysium was obviously over crowded. While Elysium still is over crowded, Zeth'Kur is losing it's population day by day...

So my options are : - playing on a overcrowded server, meaning always fighting for quest items and mobs, then totally destroy the "bosses" because there's always at least 10 people waiting to do the quest, wich definetely doesn't feel blizzlike.

- playing on a deserted server, meaning... be alone most of the time ?

So why don't you make a character transfer available from Elysium to Zeth'Kur, to balance things out ?

I'm kinda losing the thrill the play...

Thanks for reading,

Iti

Reducing Elysium's population is a bad idea.  Yes, I'm biased because I want 10k people on the server so I can do dungeons and pvp without having to wait. 

Also I've got 1 60 on Elysium and working another at lvl 39 and I'm certainly not " always fighting for quest items and mobs, then totally destroy the "bosses" because there's always at least 10 people waiting to do the quest".

9 minutes ago, Finalflash said:

how does it feel to be a zeth'cuck?

Actually not as bad as an Ely'cuck (lol) for now I still prefer playing on Zeth'Kur. But I'm afraid not for long anymore :)

10 minutes ago, Hurricane2 said:

Reducing Elysium's population is a bad idea.  Yes, I'm biased because I want 10k people on the server so I can do dungeons and pvp without having to wait. 

Also I've got 1 60 on Elysium and working another at lvl 39 and I'm certainly not " always fighting for quest items and mobs, then totally destroy the "bosses" because there's always at least 10 people waiting to do the quest".

I did'nt try the leveling on Elysium after lvl 16. Does it get better ?

transfers from elysium to zeth kur should be possible to even the population out and serve those that prefer lower pop realms

would also appreciate a transfer, i am currently playing on Zeth'Kur and it is sometimes very hard to find members for an instance. On Monday I looked for more than 90 minutes after a tank for ZF.

36 minutes ago, itipou said:

Actually not as bad as an Ely'cuck (lol) for now I still prefer playing on Zeth'Kur. But I'm afraid not for long anymore :)

I did'nt try the leveling on Elysium after lvl 16. Does it get better ?

absolutely it does. Im a lv 33 Shaman so, Im playing through it now. 

This is what happens when you make an unnecessary 4th realm. After the third was made, the first 2 had plenty of room to take in more players. You should not add another realm unless EVERY current realm is full. Now they have a barren realm, which everyone needs to ditch so they'll axe it sooner. If you do play on it, I hope you're not too attached to your character names, as you're probably going to lose them later.

5 minutes ago, Drain said:

This is what happens when you make an unnecessary 4th realm. After the third was made, the first 2 had plenty of room to take in more players. You should not add another realm unless EVERY current realm is full. Now they have a barren realm, which everyone needs to ditch so they'll axe it sooner. If you do play on it, I hope you're not too attached to your character names, as you're probably going to lose them later.

no. many ppl do not want to roll on a realm that exists for like 1 year, so they either be able to play on a fresh one or you lose them. getting zeth kur up was the right decision

the mistakse that were made were other. like underestimating the demand of pop capacity so zeth kur launched delayed, naming 1 server after the project itself and handling zeth kur like the stepson, etc

Edited by Revo

If you were right, Zeth would not be a ghost town. The playercounts show the reality, whether you agree with them or not.

Merge Zeth'Kur with Anathema.

"BUT I DONT W-W-W-WANT TO BE IN PATCH 1.9!!"

Okay, then re-roll Elysium.

"B-B-B-BUT THAT'S NOT FAIR!!"

S'not really a matter o' "fair".  More a matter of "one server is stabilizing, one server is dyingfaltering, and one server is clinically dead."

Edited by Jeddite

1 час назад, pantsman сказал:

we should combine all realms!

combine-soldier.jpg

Edited by Jorn Skyseer
HL3 confirmed

even blizzard realised in 2005 its a good idea to let ppl transfer from high to low pop realms

Why would we NOT merge the servers?  There is absolutely no reason to except for people who whine about their little safe spaces.  Consolidate both servers into one, ease pressure on the GMs and devs, decrease costs, unite community.

16 hours ago, Shridevi said:

Why would we NOT merge the servers?  There is absolutely no reason to except for people who whine about their little safe spaces.  Consolidate both servers into one, ease pressure on the GMs and devs, decrease costs, unite community.

1 hour ago, Sanger said:

Agreed. Zeth should be merged into Elysium, Zeth is dead. And one day Elysium to Anathema.

+1 (both)

17 hours ago, Shridevi said:

2 hours ago, Sanger said:

Agreed. Zeth should be merged into Elysium, Zeth is dead. And one day Elysium to Anathema.

in favor too. it has to be done asap. NOW!

No. you don't get to transfer to the easy mode server after you picked hardmode

A merge sounds more plausible and doesn't break their core value of "no server transfers, name changes or character changes"

Edited by riplip

1 hour ago, riplip said:

No. you don't get to transfer to the easy mode server after you picked hardmode

A merge sounds more plausible and doesn't break their core value of "no server transfers, name changes or character changes"

by "no server transfer" they mean from foreign servers, not their own.

transfer from high pop to low pop would be blizzlike and "soften" the issues on both realms. its pretty retarded they did not implement it yet.

No transfers means no transfers.  That could change going forward but for now the server you picked is where you'll stay except for merges.