Cogfather

War Effort — UPDATE 3/26/2017

1 hour ago, harple said:

same. IF they do not do it right this time i will go to the relaunch of l4g and raidlogg on this server untill it is ashes

It IS ashes..

There is literally no more wood to burn.   People have had enough of shady and empty promises.

Give it till the end of the day. Last time they were a few hrs late with an announcement.

On 3/26/2017 at 7:42 PM, Cogfather said:

This Wednesday, 10 AM Server time, we will be taking the realms down for standard maintenance, and applying changes to Anathema's war effort. 

This was 7 hours ago and the numbers are still the same.

4 minutes ago, Lorilay said:

This was 7 hours ago and the numbers are still the same.

I honestly don't know why the hell we are still surprised... i think everyone's just thinking there is no way they're gonna pour more gasoline on this dumpster fire. Gg 

9 hours ago, Therealfotm said:

Its already been 3 weeks. Highly unlikely its over by next week.  Dont forget, even if the war effort was completed today, you would need a minimum of 2-3 BWL resets in order to get through some of the steps in the quest chain, and that doesnt include the carapace farming part of it.

1 more week of war effort plus the 2 bwl resets gives them 3 weeks to finish it up.

That should be more than enough time to put the finishing touches on the raid unless they have been deceiving all us players about how far along they really are.

A lot of my raiders have pretty much lost patience with the server's leadership and their BS so Its pretty difficult to remain positive about the prospects for remaining on this server and being able to field a raid team. Hope you are wrong about your prediction mang.

I just don't understand why at the very least there was no announcement yesterday saying "hey sorry this is going to be later than planned for x reason." I mean yea people would be upset but this approach makes it feel like they're just hoping we aren't going to notice or something. Stupid.

On 3/26/2017 at 8:42 PM, Cogfather said:

This Wednesday, 10 AM Server time, we will be taking the realms down for standard maintenance, and applying changes to Anathema's war effort.

:)

There was a small error that updated the War effort Numbers but they were still displaying the old numbers. A fix has been applied and new numbers will be shown after a server restart which will take place during non peak hours. Numbers that changed:

Shared:

Copper Bars: 350,000

Purple Lotus: 300,000

Thick Leather: 1,000,000

Spotted Yellowtail: 500,000

Alliance:

Iron Bars:275,000

Thorium Bars:600,000

Arthas’Tears:400,000

Stranglekelp: 150,000

Light Leather: 275,000

Medium Leather: 300,000