buzzqc

How good is Felstriker for DW Fury Warrior

just got Felstriker on Darrowshire want to know how is the proc is it good for dw fury warrior??

Edited by buzzqc

It's "good" but not "great". It's better than all pre-raid blues I'd say but you will replace it with your first raid epic drop. The proc-rate is supposedly VERY low, although I cannot confirm this as I dont have it myself.

The proc isn't worth alot in raids at least considering even in sub-par gear you probably reach about 40 % crit with world buffs and consumes. I'm not sure how it matches up against other pre-raid stat sticks as an OH but as storfan said you can easily replace it with basically any raid 1h.

Edited by Adeline

I have seen a fury warrior with Ironfoe and Felstriker be top 5 dps in BWL. He was competing against CTS rogues and near-bis fury warriors. It is definitely viable with full world buffs. Just like with Ironfoe it starts to fall off with lesser gear/buffs.

15 hours ago, problazer said:

I have seen a fury warrior with Ironfoe and Felstriker be top 5 dps in BWL. He was competing against CTS rogues and near-bis fury warriors. It is definitely viable with full world buffs. Just like with Ironfoe it starts to fall off with lesser gear/buffs.

Ok? There are plenty of shit guilds filled with shit players clearing BWL. That tells us nothing.

If you want to validate the weapon compared to raid 1h's, show us a warrior using felstriker that has a good ranking on raidstats.

On 19.4.2017 at 9:40 AM, smokeit said:

On rogues its insane, pretty sure fury warrior can do better?

it is not insane, its pretty shit on rogues actually, you need a sword to get proccs for your MH.

9 hours ago, Exeqtt said:

Has anyone tried equipping Felstriker in the execute phase? Would it be worth?

You want your OH to be able to hit for 300 damage+ during execute phase with as fast of an OH you can manage, not exceeding faster than a 1.5 speed (global cool down time).  This will ensure your OH can generate 10 rage + (1 rage for every 30 damage done @ lvl 60) allowing your OH to fuel executes.