Mithril Bar: 175,000

Peacebloom: 275,000

Firebloom: 95,000

Heavy Leather: 350,000

Lean WolfSteak: 125,000

Baked Salmon: 150,000

Wool Bandage: 350,000

Mageweave Bandage: 475,000

Yeah this is definitely never going to be completed. Didn't you guys express the desire for the war efforts to only last 3-4 weeks? What of auto-complete? Even if people are hoarding materials they may just hold onto them indefinitely.

Edited by Lifealert

lol

inb4 stop complaining, they listened and dropped the requirements

inb4 cucks defending admins for fucking up something so easy

inb4 inb4

first

It still seems like Elysium is trying to use the war effort to stall for time to complete AQ. This was the exact same mistake that Feenix and Kronos made, but unfortunately it's too late now to do anything about it. Keep in mind it will be about 3 more weeks after the war effort is completed before anyone can ring the gong because of their custom scripting of the event.

It is an improvement, though.

Edited by Lorilay

Just when i thought the war effort couldn't possibly get any dumber, they go and pull something like this. 

And totally prove me wrong. 

Please tell me there is a autocomplete. The war effort will go way beyond the planned 4 weeks if this isn't the case.

Don't kill our server.

Sorry but I think the server is actually dead if this goes through. The server has shed about 1000 people in the past month, if not more. 

The War Effort numbers should not be solely based off of what players already have hoarded but what can reasonably be farmed by a server population of about 2000 PLUS 5-10% of what is currently on player accounts. Stranglekelp should definitely be lower than 50k, and firebloom should definitely NOT be anywhere close to 100k. 

Edited by Lifealert

Start PTR so players can contribute to get AQ ready faster ??

Yea numbers aren't what a lot of us hoped for but let's get out there and farm. I would like to hear about the autocomplete tho. @Link can you comment on this?

5 minutes ago, Slicy said:

Start PTR so players can contribute to get AQ ready faster ??

This. 

Let me make this clear that we are not against you. People who play on Anathema DO want to help. Players are upset at the lack of honesty (having inflated WE numbers rather than admitting there is still much AQ work to be done). We are also worried that all of our time invested in the server will be for naught because players frustrated at these numbers will just quit playing. 

I wouldn't be nearly as upset if the Ely team hadn't said over and over that they were aiming for 3-4 weeks total for the WE. While these #'s are obviously better than before we are still looking at a month + JUST FOR THE WE, then another 2-3 weeks for the gong. Stinks to high heaven of stalling for scripting, especially since you haven't  even started the PTR yet.

Edited by Haestingas

Total incompetence.

Time to do something else until auto complete. 

How can you fuck this up so badly?  It's astonishing. 

To expand a bit:

1. These changes mean that the war effort will last another 3-4 weeks.  This is double your original 3-4 timeline for the war effort.  It's as if you're just starting the war effort now.  Then, as others have said, we're looking at another couple of weeks after that because of your completely non-Blizzlike changes to the scepter quest.  This is a total failure.

2. You are completely ignorant of the health of the player base.  More and more players quit or go inactive every week.  New content is required, it is promised, but it is not provided.  Broken promises.  Do you even realize how many people have left Anathema?  Do you realize that it's because of this total failure of a war effort?

3. Instead of an epic server wide event, you have turned the war effort into a giant drama fest.  You would think that you would want to end this awful chapter in the server's history as soon as you could and move on, but no, you are insisting on dragging this bullshit out.  Complete incompetence.

4. The numbers you have published today are what the numbers should have been on March 5, not what they should be on March 29.  Are you even paying attention?

5. Your reactions to all of this have been delayed and slow leading to a reasonable assumption that you're just stalling because AQ isn't ready.  If that's true, then you are constantly lying to us, telling us that AQ is ready and we just need to finish the war effort.  You haven't even started the AQ PTR.  You have no credibility.

6. The war effort was an opportunity to rebuild that credibility.  Totally wasted.

7. You gave us a broken war effort.  You have not fixed it.  Instead, you have made it a priority to release Dire Maul a month early on Ely/ZK.  Choose your own synonym for incompetence.

8. You promised us changes to the war effort.  You promised us that you were listening to our feedback.  You clearly were not listening at all.

9. Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

Edited by Gardash

3 minutes ago, Nelythia said:

Just turn in your materials, whats so hard?

People won't when they can make more money by selling their items on the AH or waiting for them to become more valuable. Case and point: Firebloom. 

1 hour ago, Haestingas said:

I wouldn't be nearly as upset if the Ely team hadn't said over and over that they were aiming for 3-4 weeks total for the WE. While these #'s are obviously better than before we are still looking at a month + JUST FOR THE WE, then another 2-3 weeks for the gong. Stinks to high heaven of stalling for scripting, especially since you haven't  even started the PTR yet.

That is assuming they have a working auto-complete at a reasonable % per day

1 hour ago, Revo said:

seems like ppl dont want aQQ

Seems like we aren't going to get AQ

1 hour ago, Gardash said:

5. Your reactions to all of this have been delayed and slow leading to a reasonable assumption that you're just stalling because AQ isn't ready.  If that's true, then you are constantly lying to us, telling us that AQ is ready and we just need to finish the war effort.  You haven't even started the AQ PTR.  You have no credibility.

Not just this, but it feels like they don't even want to have the Anathema server be a thing.  It's not their baby and their focus is clearly on that of the "fresh" servers.

53 minutes ago, Nelythia said:

Just turn in your materials, whats so hard?

Do you ever add anything but useless comments? Peak is 1k over blizzlike. How bout a 5% a day auto complete? Was hoping for WAY less but this is what we get so I guess let's farm

Edited by Ickus

I've been bitching here more than anyone but we got what we got and it's 59.31% complete. Let's finish this! My guild will be out farming. Let's do this shit.

The fact that they are going to force us to rely on an auto-complete of an unknown % tells u all u need to know. AQ isn't going to be ready anytime soon and all of us are foolish for getting our hopes up.

I've been able to ignore all the drama up until the abysmal implementation of the war effort but it is clear as day that there are big issues with this whole project.

I'll continue to play here until my guild is no longer able to field raids. If the current trajectory is any indication, that won't be long.

7 minutes ago, Ickus said:

I've been bitching here more than anyone but we got what we got and it's 59.31% complete. Let's finish this! My guild will be out farming. Let's do this shit.

Good luck farming firebloom and stranglekelp when herbs literally don't respawn. People won't turn in their Firebloom because they are valuable in producing firepower elixirs. Stranglekelp for Free Action Potions. 

Both true. Just gotta do what we gotta do. Staff clearly doesn't seem to give a shit about Anathema, so we gotta at least give it a go. Either that or their PR skills are that bad

I feel bad for people that didn't see this coming honestly. *Some* guilds knew what was in store for this server and dipped out 3-4 days after the War Effort #s were first seen.

Why would the ELYSIUM-PROJECT give a shit about ANATHEMA? They don't care about the old Nostalrius server at all and it's been extremely evident since the first day.

Definition of anathema

1b :  someone or something intensely disliked or loathed

Welcome to the Elysium Project, we hope you enjoy our server.

AQ opening is a unique event, why should they give it to us for free and ruin it? pay patience, and supplies!