tyrimur

Hand of Justice no longer has an internal cooldown on procs

what is a procs? 

Does this article mean this trinket will has a constant internal CD instead of a random one?

btw I had few times HoJ procced on other HoJ procs. So, not sure it has CD even before "fix"

5 minutes ago, Sulf said:

btw I had few times HoJ procced on other HoJ procs. So, not sure it has CD even before "fix"

in 1.12 procs shouldnt proc off other procs. and spells and mechanics work as they did in 1.12 so i dont think this change was to make it proc off itself. i mean maybe im wrong but it seems odd to do that but then leave windfury not be able to proc off itself. plus where past the point where they changed it

i think this fix just makes it so it has no internal cool down but not so it can proc off itself

6 hours ago, tyrimur said:

what is a procs? 

Does this article mean this trinket will has a constant internal CD instead of a random one?

Shamelessly stolen from wowwiki:

"Proc is an acronym for a programmed random occurrence[citation needed] that refers to a weapon, item or ability activating with the "Chance on Hit" or "Chance on Use" effect (an ability or a spell)."

The fix mean that there will be no internal CD at all. It can proc from procs from proc from procs into infinity.

Still im not sure if HoJ works as it is supposed to in this servers. Im not sure if you can trust the Legacy Logs Damage Done by ability but i never see higher proc rates there than arouns 1%. Its usually on every melee 0,9-1,3% when on Kronos melee has twice as many HoJ procs going to somewhere around 1,6-2,4% proc rate. Haven't seen single melee having 2% proc rate according to that site on our servers. I dont know if someone have tested this behaviour but with 1% procrate HoJ is garbage trincket comparing to some others when it should be around 3-5th best in the whole game.

2 minutes ago, Yoga said:

Still im not sure if HoJ works as it is supposed to in this servers. Im not sure if you can trust the Legacy Logs Damage Done by ability but i never see higher proc rates there than arouns 1%. Its usually on every melee 0,9-1,3% when on Kronos melee has twice as many HoJ procs going to somewhere around 1,6-2,4% proc rate. Haven't seen single melee having 2% proc rate according to that site on our servers. I dont know if someone have tested this behaviour but with 1% procrate HoJ is garbage trincket comparing to some others when it should be around 3-5th best in the whole game.

I've seen the same on legacy logs. My own DPSmate tells a different story though, it shows a procrate consistently around 2%.

Okey well just nice to have someone to confirm the legacylogs are indeed wrong and i wouldn't trust kronos where melee dmg is ridiculous anyways. Was just concered because it should be such a powerful trincket!

1 hour ago, Storfan said:

Shamelessly stolen from wowwiki:

"Proc is an acronym for a programmed random occurrence[citation needed] that refers to a weapon, item or ability activating with the "Chance on Hit" or "Chance on Use" effect (an ability or a spell)."

The fix mean that there will be no internal CD at all. It can proc from procs from proc from procs into infinity.

they changed it so procs do not proc itself in retail pre tbc

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_1.9.0

On-next-swing abilities will no longer cause multiple weapon procs on a single swing

even before this they nerfed windfury to no longer trigger itself 

40 minutes ago, kegboy said:

they changed it so procs do not proc itself in retail pre tbc

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_1.9.0

On-next-swing abilities will no longer cause multiple weapon procs on a single swing

even before this they nerfed windfury to no longer trigger itself 

1. We arent in patch 1.9 yet.

2. What exactly they are refering to with "On-next-swing abilities" is kind of unclear. I actually thing this isnt refering to extra-attack procs from HoJ, Ironfoe or Swordspec but rather a bugged behaviour in which certain weapons with a built-in proc (like TF) would have a bugged proc from "on-next-swing" abilities like Heroic Strike which converts your next white hit into a yellow one.

3 hours ago, Storfan said:

1. We arent in patch 1.9 yet.

2. What exactly they are refering to with "On-next-swing abilities" is kind of unclear. I actually thing this isnt refering to extra-attack procs from HoJ, Ironfoe or Swordspec but rather a bugged behaviour in which certain weapons with a built-in proc (like TF) would have a bugged proc from "on-next-swing" abilities like Heroic Strike which converts your next white hit into a yellow one.

The patch meaning is , if you have Reckoning as Paladin , 1st swing can proc the procs from Ironfoe , while rest of the 4 stacks will not proc Ironfoe.

Same as Warrior Arms talent Sword Spec, the extra swing will not cause Weapon procs.

/Kind regards Killerduki

21 hours ago, Yoga said:

Okey well just nice to have someone to confirm the legacylogs are indeed wrong and i wouldn't trust kronos where melee dmg is ridiculous anyways. Was just concered because it should be such a powerful trincket!

Kronos has fun-server proc rates on all items which is the reason why their raids do so much more damage than raids here or on other vanilla servers. Ironfoe proc rate is something nuts like 15% or so when in reality it should be 5% or even lower.

17 hours ago, killerduki said:

/Kind regards Killerduki

Just wondering, why do you add this to every post? We can see your username anyway.

35 minutes ago, Oakenlix said:

Just wondering, why do you add this to every post? We can see your username anyway.

He is a meme

6 hours ago, Oakenlix said:

None of your business.

5 hours ago, mytchi3 said:

He is a meme

If you are here to speak On-Topic , then speak On-Topic instead offtopic or On-Person.

If this was Nostalrius , your post would get renamed to Offtopic , you would get muted or banned for that.

/Kind regards Killerduki

44 minutes ago, killerduki said:

None of your business.

If you are here to speak On-Topic , then speak On-Topic instead offtopic or On-Person.

If this was Nostalrius , your post would get renamed to Offtopic , you would get muted or banned for that.

/Kind regards Killerduki

I dont have to take this from protection paladin

1 hour ago, killerduki said:

None of your business.

I never said it was. Still, why? 

I hope its automated in some way, I can't bear the thought of someone having to type that shit manually in every single post.

3 hours ago, Undertanker said:

You are.

na im not. you are just a biased warrior who wants to be op ofc and doesnt know facts from fiction. maybe im wrong but i think maybe you might be wrong too. 

through out the patches various abilities lost their proc from a proc ability such as windfury. hes them talking about it for sword spec in 1.12 

http://blue.cardplace.com/cache/wow-customer-service/87906.htm