whatisgoingon

Addon to show enemy cast bar and enemy buff duration, on standard blizz frame?

On 2017-04-11 at 0:31 AM, whatisgoingon said:

Without any visual modifications to the blizzard ui, what addons are there that show

1.) Enemy Castbar
2.) Enemy Buff Duration

?

greatly appreciated

On nameplates or the target frame? And, being a besserwisser, it would be visual modification to em.... just saying.

29 minutes ago, TheDruidCode said:

On nameplates or the target frame? And, being a besserwisser, it would be visual modification to em.... just saying.

target frame, einfach nur ne cast-leiste wie in der live version des standard blizz ui's

just a simple castbar under the standard blizz frame of the enemy, no total ui upgrade with a new look, dont need that. simple bar, same style as blizz'

Carnival and Natures enemy castbar are blizzlooking castbars. Both has some timer bars for some buffs/debuffs that could be turned off I guess. I've been using carnival and like it.

If you want numeric timers on enemy the standard debuffs there's Debufftimers. Shows timers for YOUR debuffs. There's no reliable timers, just estimates, for enemy buffs or others debuffs.

3 hours ago, TheDruidCode said:

Carnival and Natures enemy castbar are blizzlooking castbars. Both has some timer bars for some buffs/debuffs that could be turned off I guess. I've been using carnival and like it.

If you want numeric timers on enemy the standard debuffs there's Debufftimers. Shows timers for YOUR debuffs. There's no reliable timers, just estimates, for enemy buffs or others debuffs.

may I ask which version of carnival castbar are you using? since I have read on google that a "working version" is being sought after. curseforge shows a beta version to be the latest, last updated 2006 https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/project-1677/files

3 hours ago, whatisgoingon said:

just a simple castbar under the standard blizz frame of the enemy, no total ui upgrade with a new look, dont need that. simple bar, same style as blizz'

Addon that i linked is exactly what u looking for. It was made for the BGs mainly, but it works outside also. Castbar under the target frame and debuffs timers.