Esfand

Ret Paladins CAN DPS!

but not in vanilla omg even enhancer sham do waaay more dps then retard palas, people started plaing it as a joke in pvp and it had its peaks during burning crusade with the seal switch which was a bug which gave u 2 seals when u did it right but that was only viable as a bug and as bloodelf

"I love it when Paladins DPS, it's like seeing a monkey on rollerskates. It means nothing to them, but it's adorable to us".

EDIT: IS THAT AN ARCANITE REAPER?:D

50 minutes ago, kegboy said:

you could make a rogue with no talent points and do that you just did in that video

i doubt it. thing is he showed a lucifron fight where ppl get the +abilitycost curse. ret doesnt really have abilitys, so his dps didnt suck in comparison.

1 hour ago, kegboy said:

you could make a rogue with no talent points and do that you just did in that video

False

57 minutes ago, Storfan said:

EDIT: IS THAT AN ARCANITE REAPER?:D

HHOOOOOO!!

40 minutes ago, flowqz said:

i doubt it. thing is he showed a lucifron fight where ppl get the +abilitycost curse. ret doesnt really have abilitys, so his dps didnt suck in comparison.

Actually, because I'm Ret we got me and another paladin to double judge wisdom and it allowed everyone to keep regenning quite a bit of mana for the fight myself included. And I was shocked that I ended that fight top DPS, Ret Paladins are constantly OOM because of using so much mana to begin with lol.

No class can burn through their mana bar like a Ret Paladin can.

Yes, they can DPS.

But they can't DPS very high.

Being #1 doesn't say much. I can score 50-0 in a soccer match when playing against toddlers. That doesn't mean I'm better then Messi.

40 minutes ago, Justme said:

Yes, they can DPS.

But they can't DPS very high.

Being #1 doesn't say much. I can score 50-0 in a soccer match when playing against toddlers. That doesn't mean I'm better then Messi.

Messi is pretty short though. As a toddler one could say:D

That's more of a testament to how epic fail that raid group was than a demonstration of ret pallys being viable dps in raids.

btw video with #1 DPS holy priest. I bet its possible when raiding with Sanctum.

On 12.4.2017 at 11:07 AM, Esfand said:

Actually, because I'm Ret we got me and another paladin to double judge wisdom and it allowed everyone to keep regenning quite a bit of mana for the fight myself included. And I was shocked that I ended that fight top DPS, Ret Paladins are constantly OOM because of using so much mana to begin with lol.

No class can burn through their mana bar like a Ret Paladin can.

That's why you want more Gear with Intellect , your dps scale high with Spell dmg,intellect,weapon and Agility ;) (Example PVP Blue , you ench them with agi and bingo)

/Kind regards Killerduki

My God, there's more crusty, old cunts in this thread than at a retirement home. Dude drops a video demonstrating that, with some dedication and the right tools, Ret can provide competent raid DPS and people are dumping all over him. Fucking cancer. Jesus...color me triggered. 

Edit: I thought the vid was impressive. Good shit. Success outside the norm should be appreciated. Fuck tha h8ers. 

9 hours ago, Baloo said:

My God, there's more crusty, old cunts in this thread than at a retirement home. Dude drops a video demonstrating that, with some dedication and the right tools, Ret can provide competent raid DPS and people are dumping all over him. Fucking cancer. Jesus...color me triggered. 

Edit: I thought the vid was impressive. Good shit. Success outside the norm should be appreciated. Fuck tha h8ers. 

Only impressive part was how much rest of the dps sucks. Warriors and rogues not being top on 2 adds cleave fight???? Fucking BAD!

11 minutes ago, mytchi3 said:

Only impressive part was how much rest of the dps sucks. Warriors and rogues not being top on 2 adds cleave fight???? Fucking BAD!

Join his Raid and do more than him please.

/Kind regards Killerduki

59 minutes ago, killerduki said:

/Kind regards Killerduki

Realmplayers shows plenty of examples for that already. Look at NOPEs old MC runs or GRIZZLYs or Pariah, Onslaught.

4 hours ago, killerduki said:

/Kind regards Killerduki

Just to add some Numbers  ( pala Video Doesnt Provide any ) , and gather some more downvotes.

Rogue on Darrowshire Pre bwl. Beat That with a Ret or at least get into 700-800 dps range and youre a paladin god

Yeah, show us at least 900 DPS at Magmadar. AT LEAST!!! Warriors and rogues are doing 900-1400 DPS here. 

9 hours ago, killerduki said:

/Kind regards Killerduki

I will join your/his raid but i will get 100g from paladin for every boss encounter im above him there and i will bring warrior hunter feral and warlock with me because i dont trust your guild to be able to provide 100% debuff uptime.

Deal goes both ways i will pay 100g for encounters i fail to beat him ;)

21 minutes ago, mytchi3 said:

i will bring warrior hunter feral and warlock with me because i dont trust your guild to be able to provide 100% debuff uptime.

So you need all of that in order to outdps Ret Paladin?

/Kind regards Killerduki

21 minutes ago, Sulf said:

Again: SHOW FULL BOSS FIGHT VIDEO WITH SW_STATS. RESET IT BEFORE FIGHT.

And SW_STATS is accurate?

Rename Hunter pet same as any Character name , the Hunter pet DPS will be added to the Character name instead.

Use 10 Hunters pets = Character name will have 5000 dps.

/Kind regards Killerduki