Sign in to follow this  
steph

zk to darrowshire

21 minutes ago, Roxy said:

At what times do you play? i know NA times can be a bit rough, but i've never had any issues getting mara groups

EU time, hard to find groups for any thing, yesterday i was in my brother's house, he is in Anathema, there is 0 problems to find group for something.

I think elysium team must search a solution for Darrowshire too.

1 hour ago, dequecojonesvais said:

EU time, hard to find groups for any thing, yesterday i was in my brother's house, he is in Anathema, there is 0 problems to find group for something.

I think elysium team must search a solution for Darrowshire too.

Zk transfers is probably the solution atm. But unless the population drops to zk levels, there are no need to do anything.

And Darrowshire has been the most stable server of all 4 when it come to population loss, probably has a lot to do with our community being a lot better, so people want to stay here.

But i dunno what you call hard to get groups, if its 10minutes, 30 or 1 hour.

I see a lot of groups wherever i wanna go. Maraudon and sunken temple may be hard to get group for, but that is simply because the time spendt doing the dungeon is not worth it if you dont got a good group. And most of the time you are better off just grinding that lvl instead of running the dungeon.

Same with RFD and RFK. If you are alliance there is no point doing them.

Will be really easy to find another PvE realm, there is shit ton of other PvE servers all over internet...

Common sense, anyone?

On 24/4/2017 at 5:09 PM, Roxy said:

Zk transfers is probably the solution atm. But unless the population drops to zk levels, there are no need to do anything.

And Darrowshire has been the most stable server of all 4 when it come to population loss, probably has a lot to do with our community being a lot better, so people want to stay here.

But i dunno what you call hard to get groups, if its 10minutes, 30 or 1 hour.

I see a lot of groups wherever i wanna go. Maraudon and sunken temple may be hard to get group for, but that is simply because the time spendt doing the dungeon is not worth it if you dont got a good group. And most of the time you are better off just grinding that lvl instead of running the dungeon.

Same with RFD and RFK. If you are alliance there is no point doing them.

Let's see if merge will help for that.

1 hour ago, dequecojonesvais said:

Let's see if merge will help for that.

What good would a merge do for anything? when people don't wanna do certain instances, no matter how many extra people you add to it, only a very small percentage of players would be interested in going there.

Merging Darrowshire with any other realm would loose this project between 5-8k players due to having no PvE option. i think that having those players are more valuable than you finding a group to a horrible dungeon in a timely fashion.