Sign in to follow this  
steph

zk to darrowshire

i love pvp (bgs and wpvp), never played on a pve realm. Elyseum is too overcrowded, the timeline is too far on anathema. I'm rather a casual regarding pve i used to play from 2006 to wolkt on retail :all 5 men  dungeons (normal & elite) done and some raids as MC ZG( just before BC with my rank 11 geared toon) or wolkt ones , is there a place for   players LIKE me on darrowshire? curently leveling a shaman on ZK.

(Horde side)

There are some really good bg pre-mades  that typically dominate. 

Typically pretty easy to get a 5 man group together, tanks and healers are a little tougher to find (I think that can go without saying for most realms). Usually 1-2 MC pugs a week. 

Economy is pretty good, herbs are high like every server. 

Really? What do you think if ally would take down  Thrall? They would be flagged pvp.Even on a pve realm you can world pvp for fun.But i 'm perhaps wrong but that's not the case on darrowshire, am i ?

well city raids are not really a thing.
and people don't usually walk around flagged in the open world.  Also force flagging is against the ToU

Horde doninates bgs (when in premades) 

Horde dominates world bosses (wpvp)

Horde has the most top guilds per capitia of players

Economy isnt ruined by mafia

Pvp Ranking is done professionally with excel sheets to maximize HWL titles per week

Decent amount of guilds finished progression

Alot of guilds still progressing

come check it out!

Horde no longer domminates world bosses tbh

also the statement about more top tier guilds PR captia is highly debatable and complete bs.... Alliance have fastest clears and first clears.

Skilled players are always in demand steph ;) Just play what you want and connect with the friendly community (can only talk for alliance here). There are several guilds recruiting every class to start raiding :)

There is a spot for your kind on Darrowshire and think you'd be surprised how easily you can connect with similar types when you look and are socialable.

I wish tou a warm welcome to Darrowshire Horde.

We really do need every horde we can get our hands on(and skill'd players are just an extra add). as u can see on the forum ally(70%) and horde (30%) populated.

Best regards
Artillias 

On 4/15/2017 at 2:58 PM, Zunnie said:

Horde no longer domminates world bosses tbh

also the statement about more top tier guilds PR captia is highly debatable and complete bs.... Alliance have fastest clears and first clears.

Horde does dominate world bosses.

and we have more hardcore guilds per player than the alliance, it's a fact.

I hope you guys would clear faster, you got paladins...

25 minutes ago, Dizeliun said:

You got 3 out of 9 world bosses the last month, while having "more hardcore guilds" 

Good job dominating

On 4/19/2017 at 8:46 AM, Dizeliun said:

Still.....why clearing so slow?

Fastest=more efficient

more efficient=better

18 hours ago, Elviss said:

Still.....why clearing so slow?

Fastest=more efficient

more efficient=better

We havent went for a speedclear BWL yet. And for MC we don't cheat on our speedclears like some alliance guilds do by clearing the entire trash before hand or using invis pots.

10 hours ago, Dizeliun said:

We havent went for a speedclear BWL yet. And for MC we don't cheat on our speedclears like some alliance guilds do by clearing the entire trash before hand or using invis pots.

I'm not quite sure what you talk about...

Right now raidstats are down, but...

If you have someone using raidstats addon to record your runs, it will record your ID from the moment first trash pack is killed. If anyone do, as you say, pre-clear trash, it will show on raid stats. If they do it, like, in one day before actual boss kills it will result in 24h+ raidtime record. If they do it in same day, it doesn't matter if you skip some trash or kill all, it is not cheating. Obviously skipping some packs is faster but it also brings some risk, if you can pull it without compromising your speed, it means you'll be more efficient time-wise.

Hopefully raidstats will be up some time soon...

Till then don't claim something if you don't have record to prove your words.

Do not migrate here, you will loose your time trying to form a simple group to something, go better to Elysium or Anathema, they will let transfers from darrowshire to Elysium or Anathema.

1 hour ago, dequecojonesvais said:

Do not migrate here, you will loose your time trying to form a simple group to something, go better to Elysium or Anathema, they will let transfers from darrowshire to Elysium or Anathema.

Dunno what you are talking about. Tons of groups for stuff going around (alliance at least, cannot speak for horde)

7 hours ago, Roxy said:

Dunno what you are talking about. Tons of groups for stuff going around (alliance at least, cannot speak for horde)

Not as Anathema and Elysium, Really tons of groups there, NOT darrowshire

Not as Anathema and Elysium, Really tons of groups there, NOT darrowshire

That may be because they have a population that 2-3 times what an actual server in vanilla had. This server got a blizzlike population, and there is still tons of groups going on.

Yes, it will take a bit longer to form a group, but there are a lot of stuff going on,  Having leveled 3 chars to 60 here i've had no issue getting a group for every leveling dungeon. and on max lvl there is a lot of groups forming in world chat as well, even though most people run groups mostly in guild groups, that is kind of the point of vanilla, join a guild, get friends, do stuff with them. 

If you have no intention of socializing, you're not going to have a good time on any of the servers anyway.

10 hours ago, dequecojonesvais said:

Who's shaking your cage?

Go play where you want and let other decide for them self, none care for your opinion.

9 hours ago, Elviss said:

Who's shaking your cage?

Go play where you want and let other decide for them self, none care for your opinion.

No ones care your opinion too, almost me

23 hours ago, Roxy said:

Yes, it will take a bit longer to form a group, but there are a lot of stuff going on

That's the REAL problem right now, days and days to form a group for maraudon, etc. 

That's the REAL problem right now, days and days to form a group for maraudon, etc. 

ZK is going to close, anathema has a timline too far, elyseum is overcrowded, darrowdhire empty, the only choice is to quit this project then ?

4 hours ago, dequecojonesvais said:

At what times do you play? i know NA times can be a bit rough, but i've never had any issues getting mara groups