Sign in to follow this  
AciDTRiP

Green Lenses glitched on Anathema

Green Lenses of Stamina/Eagle and Agility are now DISABLED on Anathema server; this isnt vanilla-like. Please re-enable them

Thanks

They're not glitched -- you can't make stat items anymore.

Patch 1.3.0 (07-Mar-2005): Green Lens now requires more ingredients to make, but has special effects rather than just stats on it.

"Up until Patch 1.3.0 'Stat Lenses' were able to be created. Stat lenses include: of Intellect, of Stamina, of the Whale, of the Owl, and of the Eagle variations. In Patch. 1.3.0, the ability to create these lenses was removed though all items created before the patch remained in-game."

Only way you can obtain them now is if you find someone who made a pair on old Nost (a lot of gold I'd imagine).

you sure the Power one wasnt able to be crafted? You can even craft them on retail once again. Thats a bunch of horseshit though how they get removed....

I was able to craft them retail as well of the bear version/etc as in right now in warlords of dreanor

they are pretty much disenchant material now, i guess the spell dmg helms are somewhat OP(wtf 36 speldmg at lvl 35? and 10 stam?)

Then they made the stats available later again, but in vanilla they were disabled.

Find proof and report it in the github if you care that much

3 hours ago, AciDTRiP said:

Here, Russian website; they pretty much talk of all the removed ones. before the nerf to them they had alot less material requirement to make also before that patch if i am remembering

http://forums.goha.ru/archive/index.php?t-43771.html

Comments date from early patch days , remember back in the days EU World of Warcraft was updated little later compare to US.

Try to give evidence during 2006 period.

/Kind regards Killerduki

thats not that early. the guy says he is playing on a US client server Сервер варсонг юс.ala warsong 

keep in mind that russian dates are reversed so the thread happened on october 2005, but either way its BEYOND past dire maul release on both EU and US

also there is a comment on WoWhead dating to 2008; "of the wolf" should be up there too. 15-16 agility and 15-16 spirit. I can only deduce that stat lenses were ingame, and this bug should be removed. Like i said idk why we didnt even get agil lenses on the server when Anathema/old nost launched as we only had eagles/stam/intellect and whale. This is not blizzlike whatsoever. he also says 

насколько я помню отменили только линзы стамины(У меня на голове такие), но просто какието линзы получаются чаще чем другие. aka only stam lenses to removed. Which is fine, 36 stamina on a lvl 35 headpiece is kinda alot.

So im sure they were not disabled. All these people didnt "magically" hold on to their green lenses since they knew they would get removed like old prepatch diablo2 items. Then why is he saying he was able to craft it? Im sure we have alot of russian speakers on this board,they can analyze that thread further

9 hours ago, AciDTRiP said:

thats not that early. the guy says he is playing on a US client server Сервер варсонг юс.ala warsong 

keep in mind that russian dates are reversed so the thread happened on october 2005, but either way its BEYOND past dire maul release on both EU and US

also there is a comment on WoWhead dating to 2008; "of the wolf" should be up there too. 15-16 agility and 15-16 spirit. I can only deduce that stat lenses were ingame, and this bug should be removed. Like i said idk why we didnt even get agil lenses on the server when Anathema/old nost launched as we only had eagles/stam/intellect and whale. This is not blizzlike whatsoever. he also says 

насколько я помню отменили только линзы стамины(У меня на голове такие), но просто какието линзы получаются чаще чем другие. aka only stam lenses to removed. Which is fine, 36 stamina on a lvl 35 headpiece is kinda alot.

So im sure they were not disabled. All these people didnt "magically" hold on to their green lenses since they knew they would get removed like old prepatch diablo2 items. Then why is he saying he was able to craft it? Im sure we have alot of russian speakers on this board,they can analyze that thread further

I will investigate and i agree with you , i also think i know who is the reason behind the shadow fix of the bug (aka crestfall) since i can't find the report for the fix.

/Kind regards Killerduki