Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jdude2021

Just another Typical BG on Elysium

Recommended Posts

...You know just 6+ marshals as usual vs a bunch of r3-r7s...Yay...Cant even pvp on Elyisum because its always premades and horde always auto gives up because they are so far behind in rank and gear....It's ridiculous..By the time AV comes out Ally will have like 50 Field marshals and horde will be lucky to have 10 high warlords...

http://imgur.com/a/pyACq

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know what you're expecting anyone to say here. It's the same shit on Anathema. WSG/AB are unplayable most of the time during their bonuses; you just AFK in them for tokens. They aren't going to do anything about it, because teams would complain about queue times, as if they deserve instant queues when they auto win every match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Drain said:

I don't know what you're expecting anyone to say here. It's the same shit on Anathema. WSG/AB are unplayable most of the time during their bonuses; you just AFK in them for tokens. They aren't going to do anything about it, because teams would complain about queue times, as if they deserve instant queues when they auto win every match.

Who Wins BG on anathema ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eh this definitly doesnt make anyone quit the game. No need to think about it.

 

Important Custom changes are """""economy"""". we dont have to make custom changes to pvp ^^. Frustration is part of the awesome gameplay of battlegrounds. First horde has high queue, second they keep facing premades. We really dont expect any issues from this. Its normal gameplay to wait in the game and losing a game is part of all this. Blizzard also didnt do anything for this in vanilla, so why should we ?...

 

Gold is more important than player vs player interactions :) Economy is more interactive =). Economy is where the actual gameplay is.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jman420 said:
...You know just 6+ marshals as usual vs a bunch of r3-r7s...Yay...Cant even pvp on Elyisum because its always premades and horde always auto gives up because they are so far behind in rank and gear....It's ridiculous..By the time AV comes out Ally will have like 50 Field marshals and horde will be lucky to have 10 high warlords...

I wanted to bold that statement for you to emphasis the fact that ranks are determined by ones own faction. It is not based off a server-wide calculation. Hence why you can have a #1 honor standing on each faction. So if Alliance has more higher ranks, its merely more people on Alliance are pushing ranks vs Horde players pushing ranks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

horde are so far behind rank and gear? Oh if im not mistaken there were raids of them camping against alliance dungeoners in a fantastic display of 30v1 all over Blackrock mountain and Dire maul a few weeks ago. Where were you when all that was happening? I don't think your gear is a problem here other than u were too lazy to leave the battlemaster's room. Premades? yes. premades fuck the game up but it's blizzlike.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

premades do not fuck the game up. Its an MMO for a reason... 

make friends and while you are queuen up solo look for the same group of people and form a group. The real problem is... its really hard to get 10+ equal minded people together and even harder to find leaders. No one really wants to put in the time. That is the real problem on the horde side, real lack of leadership. At least that is what I have notice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, csant said:

premades do not fuck the game up. Its an MMO for a reason... 

make friends and while you are queuen up solo look for the same group of people and form a group. The real problem is... its really hard to get 10+ equal minded people together and even harder to find leaders. No one really wants to put in the time. That is the real problem on the horde side, real lack of leadership. At least that is what I have notice. 

Exactly! Because its an MMO Game, premades are what makes this game! Premades actually CREATE content for others to enjoy!

 

Without premades, this game would become nonsense and thus the MMO aspect of the game is gone! Premades = MMO

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Less QQ more pew pew. 

If you believe you are better and more deserving than those who team up to achieve things, prove it by beating them. 

You are raiding to 39 other players to experience and clear the pve content which provides attractive rewards. Consider ranks and BG the same : you play with others, you organise as a team, or you get shit on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×