Sign in to follow this  
Jakira

Elysium Q & A Weekly Answers! / 14.04.2017

On 2017-04-16 at 8:21 PM, Adizm12 said:

Well tbf there will be a lot of people on Zeth'Kur farming to take advantage of this.

Yeah for sure. Especially when the server staff gives them a heads up way before it happens.

I'm still a bit upset that all of the servers efforts to turnin WE mats to accelerate the WE ending before the 19th were for nothing, but if the WE does conclude on the 19th I'll survive.

On 15.04.2017 г. at 4:41 AM, Hamblin said:
On 15.04.2017 г. at 4:38 AM, Jakira said:

LOS !?!?

Its all good boys  but  what about the LOS  problems  out there ....  the rangers and casters have alot more available spots too shoot you  than usual ....  wsg wallz, Hills, Trees   and  sometimes  maybe its from the delay   ( when pop is UP HIGH)    the casters especialy mages have such a long range   out there! I mean  pvp   needs work on it   people want it more clean so they  join more bgs .... RIght now its wsg weekend and we barely get a  bg in 30-40 min with 5-6k  ppl on  which is Odd im pretty sure alot ppl dont join cuz of this   problems  that may look little but in the end they came major   when a mage   or hunt   just  shoot you from top of some hill and you even cant see him cuz the spells ,bullets move from the dirt or the wall to you like Arcane missles hit you in the berserk or resto rooms  and he is out of them no one knows where   , aint cool!  Excuse me for the English thats almost the best i can  for now :) !  GL HF to ALL  and cya in BGS!

19 hours ago, Slicy said:

This one from lead qa has not been edited it seems xD :

"'WE end  4/19/2017     Depending on the number of player turn ins would make it end sooner, but no Later than that date."

https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/43112-so-lets-talk-about-the-war-efforts/?page=3#comment-374406

they really think the majority of the community cant see their bullshitting? :)