Sign in to follow this  
Staden

Community Poll in consideration of the Ahn'Qiraj Opening Event Redux

Which adjustment do you want us to make regarding the starting time of the opening event?  

250 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which adjustment do you want us to make regarding the starting time of the opening event?

• Do nothing
    • Allow any guilds ringing the gong within the ten-hour window to receive the mount and hold the opening event during peak hours
    • Other - please post your suggestion

It's confusing to put it up to a poll, and then when there's roughly a 50-50 split after only 3-4 hours later, go through with the change anyway. I don't get it. That said, hopefully people enjoy the event, regardless of what time it occurs.

3 hours ago, Hisana said:

Some have called in sick, canceled doctor's appointments and what not. This is not retail. It's 40 fucking man raids. You don't change something like this so suddenly.

LOL

Why dont you let them get mounts for 16h, but dont open the gates/event until server prime time? There is no rush to see the event or to enter AQ, we can wait some hours lol
The only problem is about mounts, but you can separate giving mounts from starting the event

1 hour ago, Euronymous said:

This is a disaster, I'm not looking forward to every second person I meet having the scarab lord mount.

There's going to be like 10-15 at most. it wont be every person lol

A lot of guilds didn't participate because of the 6 player cap in the first place and now you want to change it last minute?

Stick to your decisions please

I know dozens of people who didn't even try the grind because it was limited to 6 and everyone knew because of time zone issues they didn't stand a chance. I think leave it the way you set it. 6 People get the mount, 4 people are SOL.

nobody cares how many ppl get the mount now

make it 6 or whatever

only ppl care is about the time of the opening

u should make the event on server primetime, and not open gates until event is finished

6 hours ago, NoGnomo said:

Why dont you let them get mounts for 16h, but dont open the gates/event until server prime time? There is no rush to see the event or to enter AQ, we can wait some hours lol
The only problem is about mounts, but you can separate giving mounts from starting the event

No. Release it on schedule. There is No reason to delay the opening. Nil.