Sign in to follow this  
Crowleey

Working abroad, am I risking a ban?

Hello,

Wanted to ask since I got a promotion recently that will have me traveling and working a lot abroad, will mostly be playing from various hotel rooms after working hours but a friend informed me that Elysium tracks IP locations and such and that I could risk being banned if I log in from a different IP then the account was originally created on. Is this correct? If so can I somehow inform the staff of my work situation to not get the account banned? I will roughly be moving between countries 1-2 times every month depending on the work situation.

Any clarification on if I need to be worried about this would be appreciated, if I risk my account by doing so I will lay off during travel and just play when im home, but it would without a doubt be really boring.

Well, scammers are everywhere and you just have to be careful not to run into them. If we talk about Miami, for example, then I can definitely recommend you Exotic Car Rentals Miami service where you can rent really cool and luxurious cars. All services are easy to find on the Internet, I think that there are various tops of the best car rental services.