To put things into perspective:

I'm sure Coalition made their own server using our open source core and practiced hard. By the time they felled C'thun, another guild that had entered AQ40 roughly 30 minutes behind them, was still struggling with Prophet Skeram.

I am very interested to see how the situation evolves as more and more guilds venture into the Temple. I do not expect many guilds to repeat what Coalition and Dreamstate achieved.

5 hours ago, Pottu said:

I'm sure Coalition made their own server using our open source core and practiced hard

that is without a doubt the strangest thing I've ever read.

2 hours ago, Netherfrost said:

It'd be nice if the melee twin didn't hit 50% of what a giant claw from cthun does. And don't touch the giant claw damage please :P

Why tho? Then you guys would need to run out of AQ to get new Worldbuffs for twins AND cthun.

1 hour ago, Alrik said:

Why tho? Then you guys would need to run out of AQ to get new Worldbuffs for twins AND cthun.

You remind me of a vegan who manages to twist any comment to resolve about a certain topic. What is there to gloat about if you *have* to state what you think of us? Isn't that counterproductive? 

Twins was interesting tho, it reset to 100% once they got past 1%, so if they increase the damage it seems to be fairly decently balanced. Who doesn't like a good and tough fight? 

2 hours ago, Netherfrost said:

Who doesn't like a good and tough fight? 

Apparently all the shitguilds that didn´t manage to kill the said bosses on a privatserver emulating a 100 year old game. Game is hard. I´m glad they finally gave challanging content but I´m in tears seeing all the hotfix nerf-to-the-grounds of trashmobs, resistances and bosses since the firstclear.

I´ll give it a month, then all the thirdclass guilds will be on the same progressionstatus due to AQ-difficulty on Molten Core levelsand will be infesting the capital citys with the exact same gear as the alphadogs.

Gj Dreamstate, Scuba Cops and Coalition (+ the other guilds from Maoland that might´ve cleared aswell without anyone knowing) to clear content in a somewhat difficult and challanging way the first day of release. Now back to 1 day / week raiding clearing all content. <3

Koruu out

Scuba Cops Server 1st NA | Server 3rd overall behind Coalition(EU) & Dreamstate(EU).

9/9 AQ40 as well.

Couldn't be bothered to raid at 7am EST to compete with the Euros :P 

M7gyyJh.png

17 minutes ago, Forest_ said:

Scuba Cops Server 1st NA | Server 3rd overall behind Coalition(EU) & Dreamstate(EU).

9/9 AQ40 as well.

Couldn't be bothered to raid at 7am EST to compete with the Euros :P 

M7gyyJh.png

Look at team yellow mount not grouping up like the rest of us... mongoloids.

I just hope in naxx they add a custom thing that disables all world buffs in the zone so people can't cheese content

В 26.04.2017 в 20:48, Pottu сказал:

To put things into perspective:

I'm sure Coalition made their own server using our open source core and practiced hard. By the time they felled C'thun, another guild that had entered AQ40 roughly 30 minutes behind them, was still struggling with Prophet Skeram.

I am very interested to see how the situation evolves as more and more guilds venture into the Temple. I do not expect many guilds to repeat what Coalition and Dreamstate achieved.

Cmon this is vanilla! Most players in top-end guilds already farmed AQ40/13-14/15 Naxx bosses for more than 1 year!

There will be no any problems to kill bosses in first pull up to Kel'Thuzad if you got enough gear lvl and exp players.